Reviews for What has Become of Us?
TheOtherLadyMalfoy chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
love love love so far!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I think I'm in love with this story. I definitely can't wait to find out why Potter and the rest of the Weasley family didn't look for her (or couldn't find her).
kittybug85 chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
awwww
Dracenxamethyst chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
Grt story. I wsh it was a bit longer. Loved the cute ending.
gsaakshi chapter 11 . 5/6/2016
in the beginning, I really thought I wouldn't like this one because so many of the facts changed. but I really loved it! good job on this!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
knew she'd get pregnant in the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
omg...i dont know what to say at all...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
It's a wonderful story. But can I just say that you can't determine the age of a baby untill it's older than four months? Sorry if I'm wrong but all babies are girls untill four months then they either grow or change. So there's no way the doctor could tell it's a boy at 3 months.
4thkage chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
happy ending...yeay!
Aria Talbot chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
If you ask me Ron should have jogged in, tried to stop the wedding, gotten humiliated, and then dumped by Brown. I'm feeling very vindictive today.
WHAT THE FUCK chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
BRO YOU NEED TO GIVE ME A FUCKING SEQUEL THIS IS TOO GOD
Elizabeta Dracul chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
AMAZING STORY! I loved every bit of it.
JustAsSane chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
i really like it so far, I'm completely addicted, and listening to I've been alone too long by soko puts in the right mood to read this story. Great Job
Sapphire Secrets chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Whoa. Your fanfic is amazing. I loved that Hermione ended up pregnant. I was kind of expecting Ron to beg for Hermione back because she was pregnant abnd cause a scene, but your ending was very cute.
Your fan,
Sapphire
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
is this gonna have a sequel?