Reviews for Tactics of the Stones
AoiToMidori chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
Hey there! I know it's been 5 years since you last updated this fic, but i just wanted to relay my appreciation for the depth of your work! The tidbits of the past make it so interesting and makes us readers anticipate the next view of the past. It's like reading two stories at once :) so good job! I must also commend your superb characterization, especially the personality quirks :) i hope you pick up your virtual pen again and finish this amazing story :)
ArtGenius04 chapter 22 . 11/2/2016
Please continue! this is an amazing story, I wish I'll see more adventures until the end!
PrincessArien chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far, you got a good balance of everything that makes a good story, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of this :D
In any case, I think the reason that rapiers are effective against armor knights is because of how slender and how they tend to be quite a bit more flexible than other swords...I doubt it'd be true in real life, but the logic behind it was probably that in addition to being faster than the armor knight (as every character capable of wielding a rapier has typically been fairly lightly armored and thus more agile), the rapier would be able to get into any gaps in the knight's defenses more easily than the other types of swords *shrug* That'd be my guess for it at all at least.
D chapter 22 . 1/19/2015
this is a great story.i really hope you will continue it...
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
This was a really nice fic. Hope you find the inspiration to continue it one day.
ShadowLord18 chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
Please update :(
Please...for me:)
icceb chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
Doesn't look like you're updating any more... oh well.
Iryerris chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
H-hey! You left it there!? You damn tease!
Brian303 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
jESUS I NEVER SEEN SUCH OBNOXIOUS, PRETENTIOUS DIALOGUE IN ALL MY LIFE SINCE I READ THIS WHOLE STORY. THANK GOD YOU QUIT CAUSE ITS TERRIBLE
Minaly22 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Is this on hiatus?

Sniff sniff.

Good story. I am sad its going to be stuck like this.
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Why do so many people think L'Arachel is blonde? It seems a light green to me... really, I'm serious.

Can you imagine the ensuing apocalypse if Serra met L'Arachel? O_O
Yubelchen chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
i know that you have updated this story last long, long time ago, but i really have to say: PLEASE! continue with the story! D

i love this story, every chapter and every word 3 i love how you write the whole story of The Sacred Stones, also i love the pairing TacticianXErika very much. It was so bad in the game, that the tactician is not in the game like in Blazing Swords D

I really, really like Tyr, he is a great character and a unique one, too!

Greetings from germany
Rizaidym chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
I have to say, I love Tyr's Inner Snark. Also, a few chapters back you were wondering what Tyr's promotion title would be. How about Mission Control? :P (I've been playing too much Megaman)
Sacaen Knight chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
Please finish this. This is an amazing story!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
What an excellent story! I hope you get around to finishing it soon!