Reviews for Nothing Left to Lose
peanutpup chapter 13 . 2/4
This is a fantastic story! I am glad I happened upon it!
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
So sweet! Also, their journey was good- I was so worried about Erik being in the father role.
So painful to read their complete lack of ability to read each other’s emotions :P
So sad about Raoul, but you did bad Raoul convincingly.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 13 . 7/16/2017
Very good story! You're right, not especially original, but still entertaining and well written.
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Every once in a while, I go on a bit of a Phantom obsession and dig up old fanfics to reread. And one of the first ones I pull up is this one. I sincerely hope you never purge your account like some people do.
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
(sighs blissfully)
Bergamotte chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
This phanphic was more real to me than most. Their pains, their insecurities . . . this is Real Life. But they found each other in the end. Thanks for showing us how to write a touching romance without fluff, MidasGirl.
Mini Nicka chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
Wonderfully sweet ending for them!
tartanspartan chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story...It was as it should be.
somegirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Love your story ,love your I find it disgusting that you write of Christine and Erik as either father-daughter or lovers...two opposite things.
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
Amazing Story
My-Lover-Gren-Gren chapter 13 . 10/10/2009
Just the other night i re-discovered your story, and wow, you write with such percision its incredible.

The way you carried on with Susan Kay's novel was obsolutelly perfect and at some points it made me think i was actually still reading Susan Kay's novel.

You are an amazing author, i'd have to say this is the most... perfect - in every way - fanfiction i've ever read about Phantom.

There was only one thing that nagged at my head; you kept everythign going from Kay's book but you kept mentioning (mostly in the beggining) his 'half mask' though in "Novel of his Life" it was a full mask. But other then that it was perfect, and its not like that even really matters to much because either way you created something beautifull and thanks so much for uploading this wonderful story onto fanfiction.

Simply amazing.

PS: love the ending. :)
Queen of the Skye chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
beautiful! i didn't want it to end...
Anawey chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
AW! I love the end. This was such a good story.
Caroline chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
You write AWESOME poetry! (and fanfics)
LePhantomessa chapter 13 . 12/13/2008
Wonderful. Really an excellent story that's so different from the usual bad plotlines-Raoul beats up Christine, she flees to Erik, there are a few problems, then all live happily ever after. You've made this run so much deeper then what I would've thought it could turn out to be. Hope that you keep up writing Phanfiction.