Reviews for All the Small Things
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/15
I think Mother Nature has it in for Sasuke. :)
kakashiluv18 chapter 14 . 1/9
I'm catching up on all fanfiction that US naruto and sasuke and I stumbled upon this story and fell in love. I LOVE this story. I hope you right more like this.
DianaGagean chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Wow! This story is amazing!
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Loved it
ladydanni chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Im lovin your characterization of naruto in this
Conflicted Soul chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is without a doubt the favorite story I have read ever... this is the third or forth (?) time I've read it and I am always as pleased, sad, overflowing with smexiness and all the other things as I was the first time I read it! I think about this story regularly and one might say obsess over it but how can you when you've read such a masterpiece? I had forgotten that there were two writers of this story and I congratulate you on how much you can make it look like just one person was writing it. And now I must read some of Roely stories ;) This time when I was finding it again to read I got a mini heart attack because I didn't find it right away and therefore though that you'd taken it off FF,net... please don't :( Love it and always will love it and can't wait to read it again ;)
hinata silent and kind hyuuga chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
first thing that came to my head at the end of the last chapter yay Sasuke's a goner!
PshhAnonymous chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
OMIGOSH THUS WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! Everything was planned well, organized, nicely written , and cute and awesome and beautiful! I absolutely LOVE the end with the rain there :) that was amazing. Just one thing, you seem to wrote perfectly, but make minor yet obvious mistakes sometimes. Other than that I loved this -Dawn
heather XD chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Madara smiled gently trying out the new 'loving smile' that he had recently learned from his new DVD purchase.
The smile slipped when Sasuke quieted the table by asking, "Uncle, are you having a heart attack?"

Rofl ! Lmfao!
Hahaha oh and love how you ended it with the rain scene . just perfect
heather XD chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
"This is the part where you die."
Let me just say...epic line...

I cried...when itachi proposed...I cried more when Sakura said goodbye and guess what I'm not a big fan of her but omg did I cry

My reaction to kakashi convulsions "omg your killing kakashi wtf is wrong with you!" Plus crying then narusasu at the end and fugaku's thoughts and him crying...I cried harder...
heather XD chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
I started crying as naru was thinking about konohamaru and being a doctor... I'm big on family so the way you wrote this with showing everyone little by little was just phenomenal
heather XD chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Omg if they die im going to cry!
heather XD chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Holy shit! Didn't expect itahina but good thing I'm a fan of them too . and aww sasu was called daddy que cute! And the women with the broken leg...her reaction to narusasu lmao yep i would do the same!
cocainencaviar chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
This is getting favourited immediately.
Absolutely loved it !
You two write really well together. Just the right combo of drama and fluff ( and i do love my fluff )
Gotta say though, usually I'm a Kakiru fan, but him and Obito worked well for this fic, couldnt see Iruka with Asuma though, no matter how hard I tried.
zei1827 chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
woah! At first i was thinking of a long review,but damn it all, you did a great job! Everyone would turn and look at me whenever i laugh by myself while reading this on my phone.. Haha. I suppose i'm not an uchiha to make crazy look cool ;p kudos!