Reviews for All the Small Things
moodysavage chapter 14 . 7/4
Love it still! So so awesome!
Ms. Zero Kiryu chapter 1 . 4/8
I really enjoyed reading this, sasuke reminded me of Dr Cox's from Scrubs and I absolutely loved the proposal
Xerenity02 chapter 14 . 4/1
This story was written so well...loved it...
Floreal chapter 14 . 1/13
Amazing fanfic!
It was sooooooo good,I loved it and it was very your hard work going.
I loved this fanfic ~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
its amaizing
Alex chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is very good!
Congrats!
Since i have little brothers i have read if you give a pig a pancake,its my favorite children's book!
I memorized it!
ArcticIllustrator chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I work in the ER and let me say after the first chapter, you hit it right on the mark. Especially the whole "raining and it's a full moon thing".

One thing people have to realize though when writing ER stories is that many ERs don't even get emergent things (Most of the time it's a mixture of very critical things and just minor stuff). We get cases of people coming in complaining their ear hurt, that they have a headache, that they been having these symptoms for a long long time. When asking if they followed up with their PCP the answer is always no. Even if it's been 2 months they'll shrug and say they never made an appointment with their doctor.

I think that's the most infuriating thing for doctors working in the ER, is that you could have a dying lady in curtain 1, but then curtain 4 is complaining loudly that you haven't seen their baby who only has a diaper rash and how you're being a terrible doctor. So far though, I'm going to say you get an A for accurately describing a shit day in the first chapter. Good job!
yaoilover1013 chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
I finally sat down and read this story. I must admit I totally LOVED it!
yuri plisetsky chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
there's a fucking special place in hell for people who abused children i hope they all burn to crisp over and over again
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
All things considered, the story was pretty enjoyable. I loved them as doctors. I would trust them.
sapphire80 chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
well that was a nice ride! lots of fluff and ups and downs and just enjoyable read! thank you for sharing!
One very small criticism although honestly not really cause I don't care about her lol was I noticed Sakura character while in the story was still very none existent too but yet reluctantly added in as though she is someone they care about/important? so it was confusing the hot and cold feelings towards her... are they even really upset that she died or just blocking it to not deal with it, and even thou she got a unit named after her it all felt very brushed aside.. yeah through out the whole story she was brushed aside/an after thought cx I figure you intended it that way so we don't get attached to much as she is going to die and her obvious feelings for Sasuke was another barrier but still shrugs, even Neji was treated better and he had even less screen time hehe anyway lovely story! runs off to read others
Momo chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
I love it. It was well written. I love sasunaru. How you personified sasuke and naruto is great. I hate over effeminine naruto by the way the reason i enjoyed some part of this.
What i dislike about this, well... I guess I just dont like inserting the kids so early on the story. Having them early on the chapter misfocus the full attention to what drama might have took place between the couple that does not include the kids. Its okay that they became 'family' although, for me that is, putting it on the end is better. A little warning on the beginning should suffice, that it would be more focus on rearing a family with kids than anything else. 'Tis only my opinion though, so yeah.
fairyninja73 chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
i really liked the story...
one of the best ones i've read...
i read the whole thing in one night... so addicting -_-
thanx for an awesome story :)
Oceanriversea chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
I really liked your story. There was a lot of angsty moments and I luuuuuuved it! Though, I would have liked to see a bit more of "the death of Sakura" moments. We didn't really know what people thought of her death and all. We didn't really see her in the story so maybe that's why but, yeah, it would have been nice. Super cute story !
hytseria chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I've read tons of SasuNaru fics but this one is best. I've read it several times and know some of the conversations by heart. So I finally force myself to create an FF account just to leave a comment here. I'm quite sad that you don't write stories anymore.:( (or at least not here)
Btw, I looveee the KakaObi side story sooooo much! I wish you wrote a whole story of them!
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »