Reviews for All the Small Things
phonyscreenager chapter 3 . 9/23
there's a fucking special place in hell for people who abused children i hope they all burn to crisp over and over again
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 14 . 7/23
All things considered, the story was pretty enjoyable. I loved them as doctors. I would trust them.
sapphire80 chapter 14 . 7/12
well that was a nice ride! lots of fluff and ups and downs and just enjoyable read! thank you for sharing!
One very small criticism although honestly not really cause I don't care about her lol was I noticed Sakura character while in the story was still very none existent too but yet reluctantly added in as though she is someone they care about/important? so it was confusing the hot and cold feelings towards her... are they even really upset that she died or just blocking it to not deal with it, and even thou she got a unit named after her it all felt very brushed aside.. yeah through out the whole story she was brushed aside/an after thought cx I figure you intended it that way so we don't get attached to much as she is going to die and her obvious feelings for Sasuke was another barrier but still shrugs, even Neji was treated better and he had even less screen time hehe anyway lovely story! runs off to read others
Momo chapter 14 . 6/26
I love it. It was well written. I love sasunaru. How you personified sasuke and naruto is great. I hate over effeminine naruto by the way the reason i enjoyed some part of this.
What i dislike about this, well... I guess I just dont like inserting the kids so early on the story. Having them early on the chapter misfocus the full attention to what drama might have took place between the couple that does not include the kids. Its okay that they became 'family' although, for me that is, putting it on the end is better. A little warning on the beginning should suffice, that it would be more focus on rearing a family with kids than anything else. 'Tis only my opinion though, so yeah.
fairyninja73 chapter 14 . 3/8
i really liked the story...
one of the best ones i've read...
i read the whole thing in one night... so addicting -_-
thanx for an awesome story :)
Oceanriversea chapter 14 . 2/23
I really liked your story. There was a lot of angsty moments and I luuuuuuved it! Though, I would have liked to see a bit more of "the death of Sakura" moments. We didn't really know what people thought of her death and all. We didn't really see her in the story so maybe that's why but, yeah, it would have been nice. Super cute story !
hytseria chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
I've read tons of SasuNaru fics but this one is best. I've read it several times and know some of the conversations by heart. So I finally force myself to create an FF account just to leave a comment here. I'm quite sad that you don't write stories anymore.:( (or at least not here)
Btw, I looveee the KakaObi side story sooooo much! I wish you wrote a whole story of them!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
D'awwwwww. That was cute.
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
That has got to be the cutest and corniest proposal I've ever read. I applaud you lol.
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Ahhhhh.. I'm loving this. So many feels...
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
Favorite chapter so far! Naruto is better when he's in control. He was so bad assssss and dammnnn I love the way he stood up to fugaku. I'm flipping giddy over here with all the drama. Yes yes, sasuke is a prissy bitch. I'll stroke his hair anyway Because I love him and we're going to go home together! Finally naru is the savior again. Weak naru is sad naru.
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
FINALLY I've been squeeing in delight since orochimaru bit sasuke. Toooooo much fluuufffffff. I thought it was hilarious how naruto handled it. But then it was anticlimactic after that. Also I was like wut with all of these random pairings. Gaara and iruka? Gaara and neji? I've heard of itahina before but I still think it's a stretch. Especially her personality. But now people are dyinggg ! Yay ! Make me miss the fluff with heartbreak, angst and woe. FINALLY IT'S GOING SOMEWHERE.

Also based on the content of the story, I really think the description should be updated
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Though I do find the concept of the story entertaining and sweet, I absolutely hate Naruto's character. He's much too girlish and weak. So much cryingg... Ack.. victim and damsel in distress. Geez if he's gonna have a pseudo vagina I wish he could still kick ads. Sasuke is cool though. He talks a lot and is super sweet. They're both OOC in my opinion. I do like itachi though he's also uber talkative
Sonne chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Prequel? Please...:)
moonlesslife chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Thank you for a wonderful story! I truly enjoyed the read.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »