Reviews for All the Small Things
Except the main couple and Kakashi x Obito the other couples are just plain weird and makes no sense, it's like reading an OC couple with names from the anime :p
FG chapter 7 . 5/24
Urg Hinata and Itachi, zero chemistry.
I just knew something like this was going to happen! Why is this so heart wrenching! I should be sleeping for my test tomorrow!
Naruto's past was so sad. I didn't want to read it because I was scared to know, and I cried so much when I did read...
Datcray chapter 14 . 3/17
I read this story time and time again every so often and it gives me the same feelings Everytime. This story is truly magnificent. *kisses* I love it!
rayvinfay chapter 14 . 3/12
love love love! great story!
gaap237 chapter 14 . 3/2
Ugh. This story was just perfect. I loved every character.
cake0108 chapter 14 . 1/5
The best!
Kari Saotome chapter 14 . 1/2
I love it, have read this a lot, still love (sorry if I didn't leave reviews before) thank you.
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I loved this story so much! Amazing job! What made me cry the most was the proposal. It was just perfect! Thank you for making a wonderful story.
Killua17 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I love it when Naruto is right!
It's so fun, especially when Sasuke is proven wrong!
bettybox chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
I loved it
DeltastoryHR chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Oh damn it's over! I love this story so much and you two for creating it! I seriously was going through so many emotions while reading. I'd fall over laughing at all the Uchiha antics and pure randomness, and...oh my gosh...that fucking Babies R Us XD, I was freakin DYING so many times in every chapter, and then close to the end, I was in so much suspense, I almost had to pull an all nighter (yeah, I marathoned this), just wanting to see what happened. And at one point I was about to cry when I thought it was going to be a bad end. Amazing job, bringing so much into the characters and making them so relatable and incharacter when they really weren't. Also I was so happy in the beginning when you brought Obito in and had him with Kakashi. My all-time favorite (SasuNaru) and second favorite (KakashixObito, although ObitoxRin is right there too) pairing in Naruto made me love this even more. Oh yeah and of course Madara had to be there, why wouldn't he? XD Anyway enough of my rambling, instant favorite and I'm probably going to be reading this again very soon.
MissJudged16 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
There is so much I could say about this fanfiction. Lots of it I'm sure you've heard before. About how amazing it is. How wonderfully engaging the plot is. How the development of Naruto and Sasuke and really all the characters, is fascinating and intriguing to watch. I loved this story. It made me cry. On several occasions. So thank you for that. Good luck with all future writing plans, I am positive you will be successful.
fangirlhaven chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Amazing. I loved how you put various emotions into this story, rather than just one or two. :)