Reviews for All the Small Things
Angelflowers27 chapter 14 . 2/18
lots of applau
Karuyuki chapter 14 . 11/25/2018
Fantastic work. Love this Story.
Mirage chapter 14 . 11/11/2018
Interesting Story:)
Love Madara as yakuzza Boss...would so Love to see him find a Partner...Maybe as a crossover Story...like with Harry... Or viewfiner or yellow;)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2018
I hate that Sasuke got pressured and guilt-tripped into adopting children. I hate that he immediately rolled over and did whatever Naruto wanted. Not everyone wants to be a parent. There are plenty of people who choose never to have children. Naruto had never talked to Sasuke about the possibility of having kids and then he suddenly sprung it on him that he wanted to adopt twins. WTF. Who does that?

And then, instead of taking Sasuke's feelings seriously about why he's hesitant to become a father, Itachi basically dismisses all of Sasuke's concerns. Immediately afterward, Sasuke goes running to Shizune to ask about taking the kids. All in the same night. Does anyone really think Sasuke got over his fears in only a couple of hours? Itachi's mediocre advice radically changed his perspective?

In the end when Sasuke went running to Shizune, it only looked like he was doing it to please Naruto and because Itachi had guilt-tripped him into it. There was nothing Saske said or did that makes me think he himself likes the idea of raising a child. You can't be so cavalier about adopting kids. If it doesn't work out, you can't just take them back to the store. I'm sure everything will be fine in the end since this is sappy fanfiction and there's no way to show true love in this type of fic without BABIES, but still. If this was real life, everything that's happened so far would be a recipe for disaster. Naruto started beating the shit out of Sasuke because he saw him carrying a box and thought it means he was leaving him. That's messed up and definitely NOT normal. These are the type of people who should be adopting?
solitare1 chapter 14 . 6/26/2018
And an excellent job it was.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
amazing story.. perfect ending.
moodysavage chapter 14 . 7/4/2017
Love it still! So so awesome!
Ms. Zero Kiryu chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
I really enjoyed reading this, sasuke reminded me of Dr Cox's from Scrubs and I absolutely loved the proposal
Xerenity02 chapter 14 . 4/1/2017
This story was written so well...loved it...
Floreal chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
Amazing fanfic!
It was sooooooo good,I loved it and it was very your hard work going.
I loved this fanfic ~
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
its amaizing
Alex chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is very good!
Congrats!
Since i have little brothers i have read if you give a pig a pancake,its my favorite children's book!
I memorized it!
ArcticIllustrator chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I work in the ER and let me say after the first chapter, you hit it right on the mark. Especially the whole "raining and it's a full moon thing".

One thing people have to realize though when writing ER stories is that many ERs don't even get emergent things (Most of the time it's a mixture of very critical things and just minor stuff). We get cases of people coming in complaining their ear hurt, that they have a headache, that they been having these symptoms for a long long time. When asking if they followed up with their PCP the answer is always no. Even if it's been 2 months they'll shrug and say they never made an appointment with their doctor.

I think that's the most infuriating thing for doctors working in the ER, is that you could have a dying lady in curtain 1, but then curtain 4 is complaining loudly that you haven't seen their baby who only has a diaper rash and how you're being a terrible doctor. So far though, I'm going to say you get an A for accurately describing a shit day in the first chapter. Good job!
NOWONAO3 chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
I finally sat down and read this story. I must admit I totally LOVED it!
yuri plisetsky chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
there's a fucking special place in hell for people who abused children i hope they all burn to crisp over and over again
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »