Reviews for All the Small Things
cake0108 chapter 14 . 1/5
The best!
Kari Saotome chapter 14 . 1/2
I love it, have read this a lot, still love (sorry if I didn't leave reviews before) thank you.
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I loved this story so much! Amazing job! What made me cry the most was the proposal. It was just perfect! Thank you for making a wonderful story.
Killua17 chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
I love it when Naruto is right!
It's so fun, especially when Sasuke is proven wrong!
bettybox chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
I loved it
DeltastoryHR chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Oh damn it's over! I love this story so much and you two for creating it! I seriously was going through so many emotions while reading. I'd fall over laughing at all the Uchiha antics and pure randomness, and...oh my gosh...that fucking Babies R Us XD, I was freakin DYING so many times in every chapter, and then close to the end, I was in so much suspense, I almost had to pull an all nighter (yeah, I marathoned this), just wanting to see what happened. And at one point I was about to cry when I thought it was going to be a bad end. Amazing job, bringing so much into the characters and making them so relatable and incharacter when they really weren't. Also I was so happy in the beginning when you brought Obito in and had him with Kakashi. My all-time favorite (SasuNaru) and second favorite (KakashixObito, although ObitoxRin is right there too) pairing in Naruto made me love this even more. Oh yeah and of course Madara had to be there, why wouldn't he? XD Anyway enough of my rambling, instant favorite and I'm probably going to be reading this again very soon.
MissJudged16 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
There is so much I could say about this fanfiction. Lots of it I'm sure you've heard before. About how amazing it is. How wonderfully engaging the plot is. How the development of Naruto and Sasuke and really all the characters, is fascinating and intriguing to watch. I loved this story. It made me cry. On several occasions. So thank you for that. Good luck with all future writing plans, I am positive you will be successful.
fangirlhaven chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
Amazing. I loved how you put various emotions into this story, rather than just one or two. :)
fangirlhaven chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Oh happy days, oh happy days! :)
fangirlhaven chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I nearly cried because of the sadness in this chapter, which is good, to say the least.
fangirlhaven chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
NO! YADA! MAKE IT STOP! 0o0
fangirlhaven chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I feel like this might turn out to be like the movie Pandemic...
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Oh dear god, what is going to happen?!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I, actually love this story so much.
fangirlhaven chapter 8 . 4/25/2014