Reviews for All the Small Things
Mayhem9 chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
Sososo wonderful! I cried when sasuke proposes and I laughed in so many parts. It was truly amazing! To the Uchiha's! Haha.
SadisticTreasure chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh I love this. Though I don't like the fact that everyone put it on Sasuke's head that the mother died, even though it was compliments like: "He tried his best" "It happens." etc. It was not his fault it was that other stupid doctors fault. I mean who in the hell would say 'Sorry for your lost' to a patient? Unph!

Anyways this was great! Loved it.
XxMicciexX chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
How adorable and a very satisfying end! Love it~
XxMicciexX chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Somebody get me my meds! My sugar level is skyrocketing! 3
cariangelus chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
love it, great story.
Banana Theft chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Booo! -3- It's over... Oh, well! I loved though! I loved the candycorn part. That was funny!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
That was an awesome story. You guys make writing seem miraculously easy in my eyes. You're awesome Authors. I see why you're so popular.
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Simply amazing in every way!
yaoisthegame chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
...t'was a great fic...i just read it using my cellphone and it got me a week to finished it D...

You really did a good job! -_
gummybear1620 chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
This is an amazingly gorgeous story! Seriously. I love it so much XD you and phantomsnow manage to put romance and angst and drama and their own tragedies and comedy all in one giant soup pot and mix it to create this lovely story... not to mention hot doctors :3 I've always wanted to read a doctor story, and this was amazing. I know nothing about medical stuff...so this seemed very realistic to me ;D

I loved all the OCs you made too! From the hospital patients to the Fearsome Five (ohmigod I loved Obito's brothers) and all the other Uchihas...and Yuri and Yoshi! they're such a huge clan o.O I'm glad Sasuke and Itachi reconciliated with their parents in the end and Naruto did too. And so many people got married... XP

I'm sad Sakura died, but I guess there had to be SOME tragedy. I think one of my fave scenes had to be in chap 13, when Sasuke asked him to marry him. It was so sweet, and I'm a sucker for those stuff...sigh, fluff will be the end of me.

Then the OTHER thing I loved so much about this fic was the plot! They all had their troubles concerning love and all that sappy stuff, from kakashi to Iruka and Naruto and Sasuke and Gaara...wow. But then they ended up happy, and Orochimaru got killed before the really awesome scenes with the quaratine and all that... anyway, yes. I loved this story! and the plot especially I probably missed a lot of stuff in the story that I liked, cuz I can't remember everything.

SO, I liked everything. Ha! That solves the problem.

And now it's getting late, so thank you so much for writing this fic!
Tainara Black chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
FANTASTIC! FABULOUS! LOVELY!

oh gosh, no words for this fic: AMAZING!

I'm completely in love, I felt bad just because I wanted Shika/Neji, but ok, I like Gaara too hahaha

the structure, the scenes, the characters, the plot. everything is amazing!

thank you very much for this fab fanfic! *-*

tai
Rei Uta chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
K: *Looks distinctly green and gives you a pained smile* Really... Sickeningly fluffy... Rei, remind me to make an appointment with the dentist.

R: *Dark aura*

K: *Sighs* She's still pissed over the Oro thing. In the time frame of ten seconds, in which I took to reread your delicious lemons, btw *pervy grin*, she had revived Orochimaru, proceeded to slowly heat a poker, literally poke holes into him with it, burned him and his magic wand, then poured ice over him and repeat. Now, she's sharpening a knife in preperation to castrate him. *Snickers*

R: *Pops head out of torture chamber* I loved the fluff at the end! Yoshi and Yuri are adorable! *Returns to torture chamber*

K: Eh... I'll get more lemons, get a major nosebleed before going in to help her revive the snake bastard and kill him again. We'll send you a photo. X3

Ciao
Venus914 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Honestly...im sorry. But i dont buy Naruto's excuse. It's late. He's the one who wanted to adopt...and he has the gall to say that he wanted the kids for him and Sasuke? The fact that Sasuke never mentioned about wanting kids and adopting should have given a clue. I mean, the fact that he went behind Sasuke's back about the kids says much about his lack of respect. Big decisions are usually life-changing and he should have talk to Sasuke even before telling Shizune and the others about his intention.

Personally, im against adoption. ) Just a little quirk of mine. I dont have kids yet but my sister have two. If something happens to my sister, i would take in her kids and love them to death. They're family. My godchildren are also considered family. It's different with family because we have the same blood running through our veins. With other people, you just cant be sure. We all know that even if we love our husbands/bfs so much that they could turn on us, right? They could leave and never look back. With family, even if you're feuding, they will help. That's one security that non-bloood relationship can never give us. Maybe im just finicky but even though i sympathize and empathize with people, i never feel quite the need to 'save' people. Maybe because i feel more for 'animals' than human beings. lol.

But if this happens to me, who cares if i love the guy? If he sprung this on me and made me feel like this, id dump him and never look back. Because let's face it : this is a lose-lose situation. Naruto is lying. He is just saying that if Sasuke didnt agree, he will give up the twins. He's scared of losing Sasuke. But he will harbor resentment because he really wanted it. And that resentment will grow. On Sasuke's side, he will feel like he has to take the twins to prove that he loves Naruto. IF he did not, he will feel like he is depriving Naruto.
Terra of Thenyscira chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Gene Kelly was singing in the rain!

Like the story so far! Thank you!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011