Reviews for Maximum Ride: Stuck
Swords Forever chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Very good...but hasn't been updated in a while. Hope you continue.
AnikaandAj chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
This story is awesome! Update soon!
aliexia chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Well I'm reading this story, not so sure about everyone else, and it wouldn't be nice to leave hanging like that. So can you just update sometime? It doesn't have to be super quick, I don't update regularly either, but still...perty please!
Serenity.Jones chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Oh geez. pretty please update. Even if its in a month form now. Please. Must need to know where yopr going with this. Stuck is a really good story by the way.
ToxicWings333 chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
write more soon really good story
Allison chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Just a head's up. In chapter 5 you had Fang jump off the branch and in this chapter he jumps off the branch again. Other than that it's good. I like it. Good luck with the rest!
Somebody chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
i wanted the virtual cookies so i'm reviewing a little earlier than i would have cause i haven't read all the chapters possible. I've been reading a lot of your stories as you probly know from all the comments you've gotten from me. i like it a lot i'll keep reading THEN i'll tell you to keep writing.

MaxRideRox chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
good story update soon! does this mean that the whole flocks wings will be paralyzed?(did i spell that right?) x update soon!;)
butterfinger45 chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
oh noes! be optimistic, max! angel, angel, angel, not cool, not cool, not cool. fly, fly, fly! don't be paralyzed! dat's not good... i loved this chapter. can't wait till next update!
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
great story :)

poor angel :(
Thank-The-Influenza chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Please update!
Not-A-Spy chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Wow. Well... please update. One thing: short chapters are Bleeping Annoying. Your grammar and general manner could use some upping still. I don't think Ter Borcht's accent is done very well. In the last chapter, you said a "Newbie" was sent to watch the Bird Kids. But Ter Borcht himself was the one max pounded to escape from. Plus, would a 50-60- some scientist be saying 'newbie'? That's like, internet lingo or something. I'm a kid, and my parents do not say 'Newbie'. Why would Max have not examined Angel's wings more closely by now?

Criticism over. Beginning praise sequence. You still characterize them all very well. A couple, just the right amount of, OOC (out of character) moments to make it real interesting without me thinking I'm not reading MR. The bit where Max sings is cute, and pure gold, but you don't have to make a big spiel about copyrights. The lyrics of a song cannot be copyrighted in text, just the tune. This is classic and pure gold,

"I had two wings, two feet, and ten friends that join together. I like to call those joined together friends my fists.

Fists, meet white coat face.

I’m glad your meeting went well. It won’t be the last."

I'm glad you give Fang SOME emotion. Most writers make him a rock with fists and its Bleeping Annoying. I liked Iggy's sarcastic comments, "Hello? Blind guy locked still up here!" And how Gazzy misinterpreted Max's voice to him. "DECAPITATED?" lol.

Please write more.
Candy Ride-DiNozzo chapter 6 . 10/11/2008

Thanks for updating!

I hope Angels OK and...

Ter Boogie is caprtured
Destiny chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Oh my gosh, your story is amzing! I can't wit for more! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Lol.
walkingdisaster6 chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Kool. Can't wait for an update
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »