Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
Uh oh, Rosalinda is up and ready for revenge xD
I really, really want Skeep to come back wearing a dress xDD
'Not now, I'm wearing earplugs.' Oh my Jareth xDDD
I'm crying This is amazing!
Dragongirl chapter 14 . 8/13
This was great. Seriously one of the best Labyrinth fanfics I've read.
mtbabe chapter 14 . 6/30
NSFW! High chance of sniggering
Fantastic story!
This was hilarious. I loved Skeep. Thank you for this fun story.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 14 . 5/18
Soooooo...is there a complete version of "Labyrinth: The Bestest Story Ever" coming soon?
Great story! I don't usually read humor fics; I can be honest, I come for the smut, first with Harry Potter then with Buffy, but even more so now that I've discovered the Labyrinth (which should have happened LONG ago seeing as I was born in '90 but alas there just wasn't many movies in my childhood) and appreciate those authors who can put in a few well-timed funny lines in those. This was completely new for me and I LOVE it. Will definitely be reading your other stuff as soon as the children (mini-goblins) give me more peace and quiet.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 13 . 5/18
Oh YES! We DO get our dreams! Inner voices unite!
You could write a horror about that damn chicken and her alligator! I had the ridiculous urge to check under my furniture for a moment to make sure nothing was lurking (and luckily most houses these days don't have rafters so I knew my head was safe).
Lady Knight of VT chapter 11 . 5/18
I think I've lost my mind somewhere during this story...I would dearly love to see what mischief their inner voices could get up to if put together. Also, this may be the first fic ever that I go read the reviews after I finish the story. All your remarks at the chapter beginnings have me curious about what others said.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 8 . 5/18
Awwwww. You went from non-stop pee-your-pants humor to such an aww moment of seriousness that my heart actually clenched at the feeling. Poor Jareth. Annnnd then we were back at the kill-them-with-laughter plan. I personally love this Review or Else threat the best.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 7 . 5/18
Never mind. THIS is my favorite chapter. A few comments...ALL of my voices WERE screaming in frustration! When the hell are they gonna properly kiss?! I almost died at "clever girl." Is it a nod to Jurassic Park or was that just an accident? My will is skillet. I had tears by this point from the constant laughing, and just may have to make this my new motto. I try and and try but usually end up feeling much like her in any battle of sorts. I KNEW he was going to reorder time as soon as Sarah said one minute...I actually forgot I was reading fanfiction for a minute there and yelled at her ("HELLO? Do you not remember that nifty little power of his?") like I would at a real book or really good movie/tv show.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 6 . 5/18
Favorite chapter thus far. I love their inner voices. Sarah's is right...ah, those pants. *sigh*
Lady Knight of VT chapter 5 . 5/18
Oh dear God. Your author notes are as hilarious as the actual story. I love your threat here at the end...poor Jareth. I would love to hear him singing those. I bet even drunk it's magnificent.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 3 . 5/18
I typically don't review stories that are complete (especially if they've been complete for as long as this one). If I do, it's because I really loved it and then it's on the very last chapter. I've been laughing since chapter one, and as I sat here re-learning how to breathe, it hit me that if I were the author, it would give me the best warm tinglies to get a review after such a long time. So I've changed my policy: starting with this fic, I'll be reviewing anytime I feel like it's deserved.
My favorite bit so far is imagining Jareth yelling "Don't defy me" at a maze. Perfect imagery! If I had any artistic abilities I would draw a fabulous piece of fanart for you.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »