Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
This captures the sweeter side of Jareth that I deaperately wanted from the movie! Thank you! Also yaaaay Jareth gets some love
Sade chapter 1 . 8/3
This is absolutely adorable! Straight into the action with accurate characterization. Thank you for your work!
MaraSkywhiner chapter 14 . 7/28
I somehow haven’t reviewed this, though I’ve read it a few times. It never fails to make me giggle! Skeep is the best!
JC chapter 14 . 7/5
For a first fanfic I vote its a smashing success! I haven't laughed so hard since reading Truth or Dare Hogwarts style!
JC chapter 12 . 7/4
You are the ONLY author who has gotten me to write after each chapter with your creatively diabolical threats! I did like the pillow fight!
JC chapter 11 . 7/4
What I might have given to be outside that window, I don't think even the pitcher would have been enough! NO on the jumpsuit, it wasn't even good in the disco era...just a towel...ahhhh
JC chapter 10 . 7/4
Man, Skeep is getting bossy! I value my kidneys so let me just say this has turned out to be a delightful evening full of laughter, oddly it was the drunken piranhas that made me laugh the most!
JC chapter 9 . 7/4
So, Sarah and Skeep can take off with the pro wrestlers...and the goat!
JC chapter 8 . 7/4
How about their inner voices get together in a hospital in Argentina, without the scissors though the blue pills are optional?
JC chapter 7 . 7/4
Whew, that was a close one! You get us all hot and bothered over the Goblin King and then toss Skeep into the picture?! This is brilliant, you are talented! Keep writing and I will keep reading!
JC chapter 6 . 7/4
I don't love it when you are cruel, eeeew! Although it is a surprisingly effective way to get a review, still loving this story!
WhatIsThis'Sleep'YouSpeakOf chapter 14 . 5/14
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This story is such a delight! Your writing is such a delight! Skeep is such a delight!
In all seriousness, I want to have my entire social circle read this story so that I can randomly exclaim "NEVER ROSALINDA!" and have it be funny rather than confusing.

I usually devour fan fiction like a starving woman, but this story demanded to be savored. The beautiful imagery, the breath-hitching adult-type touching scenes, the perfect narration and dialogue... Couple that with the side-splittingly funny moments that come one after another in quicker succession than a mob of buff-crazed frying-pan-wielding goblin citizens streaming into Jareth's throne room... There were so many times over the past few days when I laughed out loud, nearly in tears, causing my husband (who does not understand my current obsession with the Labyrinth or with fan fiction in general) to shake his head ruefully.

I absolutely loved this. All of it. Every last chicken feathered, tassel wearing, ceiling stained, soap watching, band aid distributing, leather wearing, shuddering breath against skin, amateur wrestling, script altering, transvestite goblin moment of it.
Lady Kyridwen chapter 14 . 5/9
Obviously, I became somewhat obsessed about finishing this story, as told by my finishing it in two days... that's a personal record.

My final judgment: BRILLIANT.

I absolutely loved it. It's in my favorites now, where I plan to keep it forever. Well done!
Lady Kyridwen chapter 6 . 5/8
This has been in my tbr list for quite some time, and now I've finally managed to get to the top. I'm only just in chapter six, and I am dying. DYING. I have laughed out loud so many times it's probably ridiculous, I'm sure the cats think I'm crazy (though they are probably correct), and I am supremely glad the kids are asleep, so I don't have to explain anything. (I'm greedy like that.)

It's downright sinful how quote-able your story is. Hilariously so. I'm going to make bookmarks out of them. You will have copies of every one.

Though, I have to finish your story first, so it may be a while. Can't wait for what's next! I'll leave another review when I've finished.
ExesAndOohs chapter 14 . 4/2
This has to be at least the 3rd time I’ve read this, and I love it every time! Congrationaltions, fantastic writing!
XxOo