Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
Kassandra Khaos chapter 14 . 1/3
I reread this story and got the most wonderful surprise: It still as magnificent as it was when I first read it. As I've aged a bit, the older stories I read and then reread now can be... not as good as I thought they were at the time. So Thank you for the lovely fanfiction, one that I can truly enjoy again and again.
~Kassi
kellyn1604 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
This is the funniest fanfic I have read. "She was clearly a cloak addict." that alone made me laugh at loud. I was stupid enough to read this whilst sick and all the giggling made my husband think I could be faking it...luckily the giggling turned into a coughing fit hard enough to produce a lung. That was a close one. I think my other favorite part was the Rocky theme music. As soon as Sarah started seducing Jareth, I immediately started singing it in my head. My inner voice must be a little loose on the morals too. Great job. Thoroughly enjoyed this one.
aquamarine303 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I love this story so much!
fruitsmoothy chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
This fic is pure perfection. You somehow managed to put crazy chickens, insane goblins, and freezer alligators into the same story and romantic jareth and longing sarah- and you really pulled it off. I laughed so hard at the funny points and was swept away by the more I intense points. Thank you for sharing your amazing talents!
star-eye chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
I don't know what I loved better: this chapter or the blurb in your author's note. Even with how long it's been since this story was finished, I don't think the fandom's quite ready for Jareth/poultry. Sarah kissing Jareth better though? Now that I can't wait to read!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
I like Jareth's inner voice far more than Sarah's. And that's certainly saying something.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
I say we kill off Sarah's outer voice the inner seems to be more... accommodating... Jareth/Darah's inner voice for the win!
GoblinGueen chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Unfortunate. I think Skeep/Jareth could really be an...excellent... relationship. They should give it a go. But alas they will not. Such a pity.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
OH GODS! NOT ROSALINDA! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NO GK/poultry!
amethyst122 chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Absolutely brilliant. So funny throughout, and a great story. Would love to read a sequel with sarah as queen.
TXJ chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
your author notes are so cruel.
TXJ chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Ending line of chapter 2 is priceless.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
Omg! He gave her his cloak! Squeeeeeee! I absolutely melted when he said giving her a part of him.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in tight pants, I was laughing so hard!
Oh god, goblins on a sugar high, *mentally shudders *
aww, Jareth really does care!
FYI I was writing as I read so that is why it is bits instead of a summery
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I always imagined that he would love puzzles! I knew it! Yeah!
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »