Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
aquamarine303 chapter 1 . 11/28
I love this story so much!
fruitsmoothy chapter 14 . 11/19
This fic is pure perfection. You somehow managed to put crazy chickens, insane goblins, and freezer alligators into the same story and romantic jareth and longing sarah- and you really pulled it off. I laughed so hard at the funny points and was swept away by the more I intense points. Thank you for sharing your amazing talents!
star-eye chapter 6 . 11/11
I don't know what I loved better: this chapter or the blurb in your author's note. Even with how long it's been since this story was finished, I don't think the fandom's quite ready for Jareth/poultry. Sarah kissing Jareth better though? Now that I can't wait to read!
I like Jareth's inner voice far more than Sarah's. And that's certainly saying something.
I say we kill off Sarah's outer voice the inner seems to be more... accommodating... Jareth/Darah's inner voice for the win!
GoblinGueen chapter 7 . 11/1
Unfortunate. I think Skeep/Jareth could really be an...excellent... relationship. They should give it a go. But alas they will not. Such a pity.
amethyst122 chapter 14 . 10/22
Absolutely brilliant. So funny throughout, and a great story. Would love to read a sequel with sarah as queen.
TXJ chapter 7 . 10/4
your author notes are so cruel.
TXJ chapter 2 . 10/4
Ending line of chapter 2 is priceless.
Omg! He gave her his cloak! Squeeeeeee! I absolutely melted when he said giving her a part of him.
Enigma wrapped in mystery wrapped in tight pants, I was laughing so hard!
Oh god, goblins on a sugar high, *mentally shudders *
aww, Jareth really does care!
FYI I was writing as I read so that is why it is bits instead of a summery
I always imagined that he would love puzzles! I knew it! Yeah!
Senile-felineS chapter 7 . 9/9
The bit with the soap opera reminds me of when I was little and my mother watched this one show. Every time anyone kissed I would say (in sing-song, as only a six-year-old can) "uh-oh, they're kiss-sing."

Very funny chapter, why'd you say you were removing the humour?
Senile-felineS chapter 6 . 9/8
Even I can't accept Jareth/Rosalinda, but maybe that's just because I'm jealous. I've never had a head wound 'crunched' shut, but I have had one 'glued,' works surprisingly well.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »