Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
biddle29 chapter 14 . 7/23
I loved this story so much!
hearagain chapter 14 . 7/15
LOL Your story was lovely, and funny, and enjoyable! You added so much detail, that I felt I was there. Thanks for sharing.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 14 . 6/16
This was amazing. I laughed way too hard, and when I tried to explain it to the people around me, they stared at me like I had just grown four heads xD It was awesome. Thank you!
ArgentSimurgh chapter 1 . 5/8
THIS is it. The fanfic we never knew our lives were missing. We can all die happy now. Somewhere up in heaven, Terry Pratchett is smiling on this delightful writer and giving a thumbs-up!
Pandora154085 chapter 14 . 4/9
This is the best fanfic I read of Labyrinth! It gives me the feel of the film itself! Well done! Really worth reading!
Ellae chapter 6 . 3/28
Does Sarah not have a job? I assume 10yrs after her being 16 in the movie (right?) she's 26? Or am I wrong...
Anyway lusting after Jareth is a full time job
On that note, I'm surprised by how sorry I feel for Jareth for such a witty guy he has a pretty boring existence. No wonder he's all about cruel punishments and elaborate clothes, he has nothing else
Ellae chapter 8 . 3/28
Mm mm the leather and the "no touching"
That scene ranked up there, only second by centimeters to a scorching scene by favorite fanfiction author Fenikkusen in which the protagonists (Inu Yasha and Kagome, if you happen to know them) aren't allowed to touch each other (her skin, that of a priestess, attacks his, that of a demon), and she literally rubs his very long hair across her body in a scene that is simply too hot considering no scandalous heavy petting is done. Just felt like sharing. Your leather scene just reached that narrow tier of images that precede my very adult, very single activities.
Ellae chapter 7 . 3/28
Stunningly witty and flamingly hot. I require both leather and Jareth's sass in my next relationship
AbriannaPhang chapter 14 . 3/11
Wonderful! Funny and captivating, loved it.
isara-love chapter 14 . 2/29
Wonderful story. I was having so much fun, I could stop reading it. Thank you
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 2/29
Well well, someone had fun writing up this chapter. I must say that I sure had fun reading it X) Loving the doll as well, hehe X) Verry good chapter! I will also say that Jareth and Skeep, not feeling it either X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 2/29
Can't... stop... laughing! XD Tears are forming in my eyes now. Lol! XD You, you humor magician. All of it... All of it was so fantastically funny, gee! XD Looking forward to seeing more love intrest authors notes X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 2/29
I want to pet the cloak! Pretty please! I wonder who Rosalinda will get revenge on? Hmm... Then you just had to add some romance with a goblin, a cross dressing goblin, feeling a bit sick now X) Skeet does deserve love though! But not with Sarah! X) Awesome chapter!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 2/29
Hahaha XD Chicken in a dress Haha You're humor is just awesome! Gee, I just keep laughing X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 2/29
I have to say, I do like the idea of sending letters and gifts back and forth. The goblins and too funny X) Thank you for the highly amusing chapter :)
1,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »