Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
I laughed so hard at Rosalinda attacking Jareth that I cried. And then I was incredibly grateful I was alone so that I didn’t have to explain why I was laughing that hard.
You. Are. Hilarious. Even your disclaimer (see chapter 4) made me laugh. Just what I needed after a long and brutal week. Please keep writing
Astarria chapter 14 . 8/28/2019
You made me laugh so hard xD
Thank you!

It lifted my spirit and made my day :P
SolasGealalainn chapter 14 . 8/13/2019
Oh my god. I laughed all the way through this. Pure genius. Loved it. Thank you.
SolasGealalainn chapter 3 . 8/12/2019
Oh My goodness. I've read some very heavy Labyrinth stories over the past week but my word this is funny. I love your sense of humour. Terry Jones (Monty Python?Labyrinth) would be proud.
BustedBrain chapter 14 . 7/3/2019
You lady, are hilarious! Skeep will always have a very special place in my heart. But I have one very serious unanswered question, was the baby Phillips or Rogers?
JasperK chapter 14 . 5/3/2019
This was hillarious. So many scenes had me crying with laughter. brilliantly done!
Ebony-Dove chapter 10 . 4/16/2019
Funny enough this might be my favorite chapter of this story. I like to imagine that at some point Jareth and the wrestlers got together again for some good old fashion male bonding time
Anastasia chapter 7 . 1/8/2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...just...AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAA
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
I have had the pleasure of reading the story twice without reviewing.
This work is now a classic of fanfiction, and shall be forever, as it should. You continue to provide countless hours of entertainment to so many. As one of the masses, I can only add my thanks for your gift.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/3/2019
This marvellous work, now a classic of fanfiction, will stand as the masterpiece it is forever. As one of the masses of it's delighted readers, I extend my hearfelt thanks for the pure enjoyment I have derived from your talents.
hestia273 chapter 14 . 1/1/2019
I was waiting until I finished the whole thing before I reviewed, so *ahem* THIS STORY IS A PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL THING AND I'M SO GLAD IT EXISTS. Ugh. So good. Much perfection. Honestly though, it has been such a pleasure reading this so thank you for your work.
Rain on your Back chapter 6 . 12/17/2018
"Come on King," he said, pulling Jareth toward the door. "Lady fix."

"I think not, Skeep," he said angrily, pulling his arm away from Skeep's grasp.

"Come on," said Skeep, grabbing him again. "Lady fix head with crunching machine. Just like hat," he said happily.

That exchange was lovely! I snorted so loud I thought I was going to wake up the whole house. Thank you for this fantastic story!
IcyImagination chapter 14 . 12/12/2018
This story was amazing and charming! The apple bit was particularly delectable.
Moirai73 chapter 7 . 10/23/2018
Thank you for writing this story. I'd given up on any Labyrinth fanfic getting Jareth right, but you nailed his personality spot on! Love it.
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »