Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
ExesAndOohs chapter 14 . 4/2
This has to be at least the 3rd time I’ve read this, and I love it every time! Congrationaltions, fantastic writing!
XxOo
Carusel chapter 14 . 2/22
My second read since I never got to write a review the first time (I had just discovered Labyrinth and devoured everything I could find)
I love how lighthearted and fun this is. After reading dozens of dark Labyrinth stories it's refreshing to read something that makes you laugh and despite all that chaos still feels very Labyrinth-y. I adored the letter writing in the beginning and of course the flustered goblin king *wink wink*. Even though it was my second read I enjoyed it just as much and probably will come back in the future!
Ashley0.0maltese chapter 14 . 2/2
I loved this story so so sososososooso much! It was SO HARD not to laugh! It was sweet, it was sexy, it was hilarious. Everything I could ever hope for in a Labyrinth fic! Thank you so much! I love Skeep so much, and all the goblins too. They’re just so freaking lovable! Jareth was very well written, as was Sarah! And all the adult touching and crotch references were the icing on the cake! I can’t thank you enough! I’d love to make some fan art for this story. But I don’t have a dA anymore... do you have a tumblr?
Lady Of Darknezz chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
5 chapters in, and my stomach is hurting so much from laughing! Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Lol idk chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
Holy fuck. This creation was an amalgamation majesticism and everything else beautiful in this world. Thank you, as my true purpose in life has been realized, and nothing better can come from anything.
Nichalia chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
"I'm in hell, he thought." But I am not in hell, no, I giggled... quietly, but there was a distinctly audible giggle. It takes something special to write and be laugh-out-loud funny, not just amusing. Crazy, maybe. Or comedic timing or something. I like this, somehow I have forgotten all the details and am taken off guard re-reading this!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Oh yes indeed, this is the good stuff... I'm back to reread this glorious story, full of [peach gloss intensifies] and excessive giggling. Have I reviewed on this chapter before? Mmmm, time to dive in again...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
Uh oh, Rosalinda is up and ready for revenge xD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
I really, really want Skeep to come back wearing a dress xDD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
'Not now, I'm wearing earplugs.' Oh my Jareth xDDD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
I'm crying This is amazing!
Dragongirl chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
This was great. Seriously one of the best Labyrinth fanfics I've read.
mtbabe chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
NSFW! High chance of sniggering
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2017
This was hilarious. I loved Skeep. Thank you for this fun story.
BaconBaker chapter 14 . 5/18/2017
Soooooo...is there a complete version of "Labyrinth: The Bestest Story Ever" coming soon?
Great story! I don't usually read humor fics; I can be honest, I come for the smut, first with Harry Potter then with Buffy, but even more so now that I've discovered the Labyrinth (which should have happened LONG ago seeing as I was born in '90 but alas there just wasn't many movies in my childhood) and appreciate those authors who can put in a few well-timed funny lines in those. This was completely new for me and I LOVE it. Will definitely be reading your other stuff as soon as the children (mini-goblins) give me more peace and quiet.
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »