Reviews for My Fine Feathered Friend
Terribly fun. I see why its well loved. :3
Nichalia chapter 2 . 4/6
Lixxle, I have a confession to make. Every now and again, instead of doing anything important or worthwhile like practicing singing or learning another language or being all hoity-toity with school or work, I find myself back here. Reading this story. Again.

And wanting to make you delicious baked goods and post them to you as incentive, and as thanks.
snapify52 chapter 14 . 3/22
Wonderful and hilarious!
AC01 chapter 9 . 3/1
So, there are others beyond the stretch of the labyrinth! This entire time I was wondering if the Underground of your imagining really only consisted of the Labyrinth and it's known denizens - a little desolate for Jareth, considering his position and lifespan. To now hear that he did in fact have interactions with those beyond his subjects (ladies of the Underground, it would seem), I can know his experience in life was more robust, and that Sarah isn't the first and only great adventure he's encountered outside of a limited realm of influence, as I'd begun to think it. Now, I'm not left wondering if there is an actual world for him below, rather than just his domain and an endless stretch of Underground with no others populating it (aside from his subjects, of course).
AC01 chapter 8 . 2/28
Took a chance and I struck gold. The dream scene is absolute magic. I'm glad to know that my first impression and assumptions of this being an entirely comic/crack fic of sorts has been overturned. Yes, there is hilarity abound here, but to know that there is also some depth and a bit of heart? Splendid.
AC01 chapter 2 . 2/28
It's interesting. I have been running into this fic ever since I started my foray into the world of the Labyrinth, but after continually dismissing it over the years for the absurdity of the summary and the peculiar flow and dialogue (ie. AHHHHH-GOBLINS-CAPITALIZATION, endless shouting, etc.), I finally decided to face it head on and be done with it - once and for all.
And then...I find it to be pleasantly silly and curious. Even a riot if I'm filling in the blanks normally (as is seen in some of those long-winded, meticulously detailed fics) blanketed with long, descriptive details and drawn out moments. To be honest, the unique voice of this is quite refreshing. What makes it better is that it is written well enough to follow, imagine, and enjoy.
I am certainly looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Quorinne chapter 12 . 2/25
I large part of this review is just wanting to bring the total up to 1000. Also i feel for the goblin infested date.
Quorinne chapter 3 . 2/25
I Love Skeep.
Quorinne chapter 1 . 2/25
I can just picture this happening.
autumnb chapter 14 . 2/5
I don't even know where to begin. I LOVE everything about this story. I love the inventive story line, I love how descriptively you write, and I love the humor in both the story and your author's notes. I found myself chuckling, snorting, giggling, and outright laughing over and over again. I could not read fast enough but simultaneously did not want it to end. I have read countless Labyrinth stories (more than I probably want to admit) and this is by far one of the best ones. You did a wonderful job and I cannot wait to read the rest of your stories!
Nayki chapter 8 . 1/26
I always love your end things, and why am I getting so many SM feelies from that last bit xD.
Nayuki chapter 2 . 1/25
Lol loved the end part!
Labyrinth Runner chapter 14 . 1/15
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS
intercostal chapter 1 . 1/14
All of your stories give me the warm fuzzies and this one was no exception. Seriously, you have a gift!
Jill chapter 6 . 1/10
...Jareth/Poultry slash...as maybe Sarah's revenge? A peach for a peach? Write it! I have faith in you! lol
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »