Reviews for Fare Thee Well
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Please tell me it's not over over... Is it? Ah, it was such a pleasant little story! I absolutely loved it! My mind's kinda fried right now from working on The Lucas Ray Saga. I'll think up another, better review.
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Goodness, Mooncat, there's nothing to forgive! It was an accident and I just assumed that you ran out of space in the review box or something. That totally stinks, though, that your words got lost in cyberspace. :( I would be screaming with rage too.

Thank you so much for the review on my bonus chap! I am going to put it like a bee in my bonnet, the idea you gave me, and see what comes. It may need to stew a while. "PostShow Chat"...took me a month from start to finish, and I actually have ANOTHER chapter of it in progress! Totally unexpected. I don't think it's quite what you had in mind though, it's not exactly a morally gray story. But do not worry, I will keep the bee buzzing around my ear!

MoonCat chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
(Screams of rage) Stupid FanFiction-net! I was talking about the large cast of characters in New Blood and the stories they'd tell when I accidentally hit the submit review button and now there is an incomplete review sitting there, making a mockery of me! And to make things worse, they have this stupid "one review per chapter per account" rule and they never even bothered to put in an edit button! It makes me angry! I am so sorry about my outburst. I am just so mad that I had to let it out. Let's get to the story, shall we? It's sad that a very important person, and ultimately the USA branch of Caduceus, will suffer because of some person's thoughtless last wish. I wonder how will this story will go? I'd love to see how you end this story. Again, I am very sorry for my outburst. I saw how happy you were when you got your first review from me that I decided to reply. I worked so hard on it and all I got to show for it was an incomplete review and a rant. Will you forgive me? I will see you next review whenever I can.
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow, this is great! I know how difficult New Blood fics are, like TCGeek said, because there was so much going on, but you did well with this. Poor Robert... But, nevertheless, we do need more fics with the man! If he dies, I will be very sad. Don't let that influence the story, I cope with character death pretty well, if it made the story better. Lookin' forward to the next chapter!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting to read a NB Robert-centric fic. I think you did a wonderful job on it too! It is heartbreaking that he is being forced out of a job he obviously loved because of something out of his control. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter of this story. Keep up the great work!

BTW, still working on your request. I apologize for the long wait, but it is coming along. Hehe . . .