Reviews for A box of captain crunch
Yorkie Lover chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
LITERALLY a crack fic. :) Zarri, if that's a product of your mind when you're not high, I would love to see what you would write if you ever got high. :D
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008

- That made me laugh. Although I don't think I can eat breakfast cereals ever again without being reminded of this fic.

Stoned Mark is almost as funny as Drunk Mark. :) *hugs Mark* :)
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
“I hate Captain Crunch. It reminds me of bad sex. I’m a Frosted Flakes man. That tiger on the front is fuckin’ hardcore.” Roger said, sitting up and leaning on the side of the couch.

I could have just read that line alone, and this story would have still made my favorites list.

HILARIOUS.

Then you had to go and add:

“That Tiger is gay. He probably sleeps with the rooster on the corn flakes box.” Mark retorted. “ And then cheats on him with the sun on the Raisin Brand Crunch box.”

“That tiger is a player. He gets with all of the Cereal icons. I can just imagine it: on Sundays, he sleeps in late with Toucan Sam. Then, Monday through Friday, he sleeps with the regulars; The Trix rabbit, The Choco-puffs bird, (he’s cuckoo for Tony the Tiger’s choco-puffs,) etc., and then on weekends, he has orgies with Snap, Crackle, and Pop.” Roger said with a smile. “Oh, and he gets Lucky with the leprechaun, too.”

Mark laughed. “Oh. My. God. I will never be able to eat breakfast again in my life.”

“Oh, and with Captain Crunch- let’s just say Tony’s ridden his ship a couple of times as well.” Roger said with a devious smile. Mark closed his eyes and shook his head.

“Who wouldn’t? I’d so go guy for him…” Roger looked at Mark as Mark looked at his watch. “FUCK! IT’S GETTING LATE, AND I WANT CAPTAIN CRUNCH!”

AH! I was laughing so hard my younger brother was scared and ran out of the room.

And then this:

“So am I… except… awesome.” Roger looked at his ass. “Wow. Everything is better in 3-D!”

You nearly killed me from laughter!

*FAVES*
FrostyAngelSpoon chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
You're silly. ... and a tad creepy... I dont think I can ever enjoy captian crunch again.

angel