Reviews for Headmaster One, Granger Zero
Montara chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
He really knew what to say in order to make her want to come back... he did his homework. And he caught her off guard coming unannounced like that, so she didn't ask the right questions like what will be changed from last year, the rules and such...but he got her with proving the pure-bloods wrong and more knowledge :))

Very interesting, like a chess game. Thank you! This story deserves to be continued...
Larisa chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great! :)

Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Minerva, I can think of one excellent reason for not appointing you as Headmistress, and it has nothing to do with politics. As Hogwarts is dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century, I think it will be beneficial to have a Head who was born sometime AFTER the onset of the Great Depression.
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I really would like to see how the score would develop!:)

will you please make a longer story of it?
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wonderful! I'm glad he stood up to Hermione, and to Minerva. Go, Headmaster Snape!
Lotiolentus chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I like it :) Poor Ron though...
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Interesting ending of the battle and new beginning of the school year with everyone disliking Snape despite his loyalties. In this "reality" Snape's life will certainly be an uphill battle.
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I liked it, very well written and very entertaining!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw, Snape never gets a break. I loved the interesting comments about his headmastery (?) from McGonagall. He really did keep the students from worse punishment. I enjoyed.
notwritten chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Very good and interesting chapter. Keep writing. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I hope Minerva finally has a little talk with Dumbledore's portrait and finds out who _really_ was Headmaster the previous year (hint: it wasn't Snape). In fact, I can see a touching little scene where the portraits finally _do_ pledge obedience to Snape as Headmaster, because I suspect at least one of them didn't. Snape is trying to do the best for the school, but it's going to be impossible if Minerva carries on as a one-person resistance squad. Fascinating that she shows so much anger now, while being so obedient on the outside _last_ year, isn't it? But that happened a lot in France, too-the real Resistance sometimes was laughed at, while collaborators turned on each other trying to pretend it was someone else's fault.

Very good chapter!