Reviews for Lost and Found
person who cares 2 much chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Wah! Why do you have 2? Finish your story! Please? Pretty Please? With sugar and cherries and-(rambles off) Please Stay! You're really really good!
X-EmoXSiblings-X chapter 4 . 12/4/2008

NO! I CANNOT FORGIVE YOU! :[ I've read all your stories i just dont comment... l anyway your semi-forgiven...
wikipedias chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Woh. I can review myself!
wubbzy chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I can't wait til the next chapter! This is getting interesting!
rather witty chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
Point of interest just to start off with:

"And 'bout the money and stuff, that's more easier."

Double superlative. It just sounds awkward.

Anyways, aside from that I can once again see little to criticize. The flow is nice, and I really like seeing the interaction between Sakura and Kiba, who I don't think we've seen exchange a word canonically. It gives us a little look into both Sakura's history and the group dynamic (that word seems to be slipping into every review). Very good, very interesting, it really makes the story come alive. I look eagerly forward to more.

~Strong, Sweet, Spartan Elegance
Headphone Hero chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Please!Please update soon!T_T
Heliosion chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
Dear god I had heard about this fic and it has... (cries) a plot? And isnt it convienent Shino can fly a plane and Kibas father is a drunk who is handy in hadning over keys to expsensive things to his son?

Wow I shall keep your old title as the queen of random and now give you the title of the queen of coincidence!
wubbzy chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
this was so good! I liked it so much! PLease update really soon!
epicinsanity101 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
I wonder why Sakura's going to Switzerland? Please update! I must find out what happens!
epicinsanity101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is really awesome! I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! Your NaruSaku stories are the best
WarmasterCain55 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Great story so far.
AzN pInAy08-09 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Luv the st0ry.

OiToTheWorld chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
are ya gonna write anymore of this? come on! I know you want to. *fall into peer-pressure!*
sakurajou chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow...I...I love it! This is awesome. . VERY original. Update soon!
Merzen chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
really good story. :). cant wait till the next chapter is submitted.