Reviews for Starts in Silence
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I loved all the tags you had for this episode, but this one is my favorite. I am a sucker for Dean crawling in with baby Sam, and to have adult Sam comfort Dean that same way was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I love this one.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I like the analogy - where 4 year old Dean came to comfort (and be comforted!) by his baby brother, and now, 23 years later - 23 year old Sam came to comfort (and be comforted!) by his older brother.

glad you mentioned the burns, I kept thinking those pipes were too hot for him to grab.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Can I just favorite all our fics? Because I swear there isn't a single one I've read that hasn't rendered me speechless, either with tears (that one about Dean dying of the poisonous animal bite? yeah. sobbing.), or happiness, or just wonder at how you've captured the essences of the characters and the situations and the show. I can't comment on all of your fics (because that would probably be annoying - I am reading them all, though!), but every so often I just can't help myself. Really wonderful, really incredible. Gosh I love these so much.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
They both deal with things very very differently. I like that Sam was able to use his Dad's early entries in the journal to understand more about what Dean does and try to come up with some way to help in a way that Dean understands and can accept. I think he found a great way to do that here, even if it was curtailed a bit due to blistered hands.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You have to love a sneaky Sam.
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I enjoyed this short exchange, especially because it seems like Dean is healing some, easing back into control of take-care-of-Sammy mode.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was good-I enjoyed it because of Sam's actions, Dean's reactions and the concern that Dean showed for his brother, despite the fact that he was still hurting and all.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw! There's more than one way to pull a hurting Dean out of his shell. Clever, clever Sam!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
How DO you get them so wonderfully in character? No one writes them quite like you do...
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Heartbreaking, but sweet. The image of Dean climbing into Sam's crib to watch over him. Loved how Sam turns that around now to comfort Dean.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hooray for meeting in the middle! Makes me want a good old fashioned sibling bond to play with! Beautiful story.
cheesewizpants24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Great story! I like Sam's insightfulness.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was a lovely read; a good mellow tag to an otherwise extremely antsy ep.