Reviews for Aborted Therapy
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/29
Nice scenes.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
You've done several of the therapy stories, and I do believe I like them. As they are slowly healing, they are getting better.

"He tried" to "He kept trying."
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It's nice to see Sam taking care of Dean for once. I mean, they always take care of each other, but until this point, Dean has always taken the lead even when both of them are hurting. But too much has happened and how Sam needs to be the one taking charge. And he does. And he does it well. And it helps. And it's great to see that. chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Perfect. Loved how you had Sam reaching out to Dean in all different ways, letting him know he was there but not pressing him to talk. And loved how at the end Dean reached out to Sam, and let him know that their dad loved him and knew Sam loved him too.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Chère Katalin,

Comme tu veux pratiquer tes traductions, je veux te dire combien j'ai aimé cette suite de vignettes. J'ai aussi trouvé génial que tu répètes la même phrase au début et à la fin, liant le tout de belle façon. Bravo!

(Tell me if that's too much French: I get more enthusiastic in my own language:))
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Gez, I love your stories - basically all of them, but the ends...?

Seriously, I've no idea how you manage to make each and every single one

so meaningful - and beautiful/hopeful at the same time. - This:

He was trying to help Sam. Couldn’t help himself, but he was still looking out for his little brother.

Maybe that meant there was hope for his little brother to do the same. Or just that Dean was still sacrificing for his family.

Or maybe it didn’t really matter, because regardless, Sam wasn’t giving up on him.

He kept trying.

was once again brilliant!

Many thanks, as usual. Take care!

...and even though you said in your last PM that you feel for Sam and only

want to make him be like the Sam on screen (do him justice?), I still think

YOUR Sam is nicer, more thoughtful, more considerate of Dean, Dean's feelings

(even if they're usually hidden). I'm not saying I don't like this, quite the

contrary actually, I like your version of Sam MUCH better!

'cause here, I finally can understand why Dean cares so much for his Sammy.
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
All these little scenes were great. I loved all the different ways Sam tries to heal Dean: luring him in with The Great Escape, buying him the trunk lid, cooking him dinner, asking for help, helping with the nightmares. The cassettes made me grin. ;)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I loved watching Sam try to make everything better for Dean. This was just a very well put-together oneshot displaying all the little things that helped reconnect the two brothers. :)

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Such a hard, hard time for them. I didn't see this kind of effort on Dean's part in the ep. He was so full of anger and the stuff his dad told him and, let's face it, he was mad at Sam. This is much better. Thanks for this view of things.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I loved the symbolism of the busted trunk lid versus the new one. Again, well done.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love how well Sam knows his brother "even a broken Dean was bribable" and that he uses that knowledge to try and coax Dean inside, to help him heal. It's so sweet, making his favorite food, putting in the movie, bribing him with beer. Bless Sam for not giving up.

And I really liked seeing Dean reach out to Sam too, at the end, finally responding to Sam's pain and offering comfort.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I just love the way you write “heartbreak”- it’s so honest and real and dignified.

You really nailed the complicated dance-upon-eggshells that often happen when 2 people lose a third; when both may need and/or want the strength of the other but either can’t ask or don’t know how to offer.

Excellent job!
cheesewizpants24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow! Amazing story. I love it!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
My favorite scene,

Sam’s brother was snoring softly, head tucked against Sam’s arm a little below his shoulder. It looked uncomfortable, but Sam didn’t have the heart to wake him or move him.

Snuggled up Winchesters give me the warm fuzzies and sleepy Dean just melts my heart. Thanks for that lovely image.