Reviews for Sometimes He Lets You
Shazza chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I think this epi has one of the best opening scenes of the past 8 years: the great spiffed up Impala; great sound track "Back in Black"; and two great looking boys. It almost seems like things were getting back to normal, but as your fic shows, not even close. I think this was our first sibling violence and I remember that it was shocking. Loved the fic and epi ending by Sam " don't mention it", great writing.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You really captured how uncomfortable both of them were throughout this entire episode. It was the first time we saw them really almost estranged and taking such different sides on a really important issue. You got the mood down right, and still showed how they were sticking together in their own broken way as well. chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great job. Again you filled in the more emotional holes that the episode left! You got their relationship during this time perfectly and were so inside their heads.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
AW this was awesome!

i loved this fic...and you so did it justice, like the perfect add to an eppy!

amazing work hun...

BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was a good glimpse at particular scenes during that episode. I liked reading about the emotion behind little things we didn't get to see during the episode, and I liked them a lot.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Bloodlust was a hard episode for me. It just seemed so wrong in so many ways. The tension between the brothers was instantly obvious and it only got worse until almost the end.

You did a really excellent job portraying that in this one. Getting into Sam's head gives more hope, too.
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw I'm so glad Dean is back to being the protective big brother...he was really starting to disturb me in the last few episodes. That aside, I love this little tag. Poor Sam. -While we were having a beer, you could’ve been…- Thank you, he should feel bad. -glares- ok ok ok I love Dean really, just a little ticked at him.

-you do seem to get in trouble when you leave a bar alone- LOL Bender reference...I actually thought the exact same thing the moment Sam said he was leaving. LOL. He's just unlucky ne?

-It was an apology, a tacit, I’ll do better next time. More importantly, it was his brother.- Aw good Dean, ok he's back in my good graces now. (Thanks to your story hehe)

-Does the word ‘hypocrite’ mean anything to you?- LOL! Nice one Sam. -Sam went, the small glimmer of the way things used to be giving him hope. He was ready to fight for it. For the both of them, if necessary.- Right on! I miss how things's killin me. Things get better between them don't they? -hopeful eyes-

iluvcake chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Brotherly bonding - so sweet. Great story!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I know you have written like 100 tags...but i want more for this episode LOL... I really really liked this tag...great job
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008