Reviews for Debts
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Your stories rule. And that's all I have to say. :D
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
You know? I REALLY liked this story. The guilt was so ... real. And I like the fact that you didn't tell so much what Sam went through, but concentrated on Dean's worry and pacing and ... the wait. It was tense, it was great, it was a lovely reading. Thank you.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Just loved this, Sam is perfect even in his near-unconcious state, still loyal to his brother, and poor Dean, being eaten alive by the guilt of his mistake and worry for Sammy. You write the Winchesters so perfectly! Love all your stories. Each one is like a new Christmas present.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Great and intense one shot. Great lessons learned here for Dean.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
information for information does not include taking the little brother...i could feel deans complete panic as he watched his brother vanish... loved sam telling missouri to zip it... loved it. great job
Harrigan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
It's such an abundance of riches! So many of these old favorites to revisit; a handful new to me. I want to apologise for not taking the time to review each and every one, but please know how exciting it is to have your stories here, with alerts to tell us when new ones are available!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Nice - and creepy - follow up to Decisions. At this point, Dean is so broken that he is willing to give himself up to find out that John is alright. Little did he know that Sam would be the brunt of the questioning. THAT'S the way to really break Dean.

And good for Sam for not brooding and getting angry. Tit for Tat - one trip to Hell vs. one almost death by Pagan god. Now they're even. Very Samlike!

:D

Caroline
luvjase chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh Wow this was so good. From the minute Sam reappeared I cried through the rest of the story. You are just awesome. Thanks for sharing.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was great, wow, loved it. Liz x
iris254 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
ah, loved this story. Plenty of limpsam, angst...perfection to me:)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2