Reviews for Doubts Unbecoming
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wonderful. It's good to have some solid brotherly bonding here. Sam trusting Dean to do the right thing and Dean sticking by Sam no matter what has happened.

"Dean gave him a look, one part humor, one part despair, and a whole lot of I know what you're doing and I appreciate it, I'm just not ready. Sam could work with that. His hand settled briefly on the small of Dean's back as he crossed behind his brother to get more bottles, and he felt Dean momentarily still at the contact. A minute later, they were both piling armfuls of stuff on the counter and not looking at each other. They didn't need to."
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awesome, great missing scene. And this said it all - And…he didn't have one, Sam realized. They'd always had a different set of rules for each other. It was the same reason his brother alone was allowed to call him by his childhood nickname, why Sam was allowed to drive Dean's precious car, how they'd made it this far. Dean would always put him first. He shouldn't have worried about Dean shooting Duane in the first place, vision or no. They made their own future, and Sam knew his brother.

Sorry for the short review but it is really late here and it has been a hectic day - apologies.
Onari chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
A short, even simple piece, compared to most of your work, but I loved it!

(Yeah, I'm still engaged in my slow re-reading when I get a moment ;)

L xx
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was an interesting oneshot, mostly because it fills in a few of the emotions in the episode without making it too obvious and hard to believe. I think that the thoughts and emotions were very realistic. :)

Good job!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I loved this! It was really powerful. I loved your depction of the brothers.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008