Reviews for Leave Regret Repeat
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/1
It was all lost, sad, intense, when Dean left to the other room.

and then at the words ' lovers' spat? ', the need to laugh was suddenly there! Gosh, I don't even know if I should hate it or not.
why you put small humor that really can caught people off guard ?!

But, I really Love that feelings !

When Dean was angry enough to move to other room, Sam was at lost.
And I Love when Sam realised that Dean was everything, his anchor and home, and if Dean really leave, he would probably broken beyond good ?
(because Canon Dean never leave Sam by his own decision. He was gone because he died, taken to purgatory, and Demon Dean's decision wasn't count!)

Is it weird if I says I love read/see Dean and Sam sleep together in one bed.
Most siblings, especially brothers, two adult male, wouldn't get all comfortable around each other. (Except maybe Twins, close twins, especially if identical one)
But when they able to sleep together was just showing how close and different they are from other people. In Greatest Good way, which is why I Love seeing/reading about them like that!

And the way Dean was so angry that he moved to other room made Sam reacted like it was the end of the world, it was one of Great Hurt emotional moment !

Yeah... I FREAKING LOVE IT !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/14
I like the fact that Dean left his baby unprotected to go save Sam - somehow missed that the first time around.

The push-pull of the brothers, feeling smothered, feeling alone, walking out ... a lot of emotional baggage, this episode brought out, and glad you worked on it.

I even liked the bruises Dean's got, trying to wiggle himself free, to save Sam. Don't know why that detail made me smile... too bad Sam never got the chance to ice them.

ha ha "lover's quarrel" .. if it really was, the manager was crazy giving out Dean's room number to Sam.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The give and take and arguing and contrition and hurt and comfort and everything here was great and balanced well and fit in perfectly with the story of the episode you've set it after.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great tag for Hunted and also liked how you addressed the issue of Sam leaving Dean as the show has never really done this. Figured that if Dean got another motel room it would only be next door to Sam. Loved how Sam used Dean's words from the Pilot when he came to get Sam, back on him that was a great touch. And also Dean sleeping on the farthest side of the bed, that spoke volumes.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Girl, you are a natural psychologist: you really know how to get into those men's heads. And also a great entertainer : merci beaucoup!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
"When Dean had asked him for more time, the first thing Sam could ever remember him asking for himself, Sam had agreed, then left anyway. "

THIS is exactly the thing that bothered me in this episode. The cruel casualness with wich Sam not only skipped, but BROKE A PROMISE!

Dean never asked for anything (at least in the show) and when he does - after admitting he is tired, he can't take anymore, he needs rest - after all this, Sam just gets all-over selfish again.

I hated this, and I was aching for Dean. Sure, Sam is shocked about this revelations about his possible death-by-brothers-hand, but seriously! Get a grip! he really thinks that Dean wouldn't have preferred someone to help him carry this burden?

I'm getting a litel carried away here. Sorry.

Anyway, great tag!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was very good. Dean and Sam needed to have it out with each other, a little, after that whole episode had gone down, and this seems like it was the perfect way to have them talk-but-not-talk.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw. What a tough time that was for them. That episode just seemed to stop and this tag was desperately needed. I really think Dean was very wise to get a separate room to give Sam what he thought maybe he wanted...even tho that wasn't really it. At least it gave him a chance to realize that.

Loved the way it all worked out. Well done!

Have a very Merry Christmas and all the blessings of the season!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Good Story. It helped to possibly explain some missing moments between Croatan and Hunted, when Dean told Sam the secret his dad told him.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Great story! You really got the characters right!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Glad you addressed the issue of Sam leaving Dean-twice-and gave some resolution. It breaks my heart, the way the people he loves seem to always leave Dean behind. When Sam took off to see the Crossroads Demon this season, I was afraid he was doing it again...but I digress. Thanks for taking the time to give good resolution to some of the brotherly stuff that doesn't always get addressed in the show to my satisfaction.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I'm running out of adjectives here. Well, I'll have to repeat myself ;o) This was awesome! I love scared and angsty Dean... and you made them sleep in the same bed, too
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Always bothered me how people kept taking off on Dean and nothing was ever addressed in the show about it. This tag nicely gave some closure about that for me. Great job as always!
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw i loved this...and when Dean said that their dad was the same way...:( so sad...great tag loved that Dean finally spilled about how much it bugged him that Sam left!