Reviews for Ai Shitteiru Forever
CaylieJelly chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
At first I didn't wanna read this cause it seems like AU but dude, it's more like they're reincarnated versions. And I really liked your idea. Very interesting.
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
OH I LOVE THIS STORY! SAITOH VS KENSHIN! HAHAHA!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I really like the idea of having Kenshin and Kaoru in the future and remebering their vows...it's great! But you know what I think? I had a thought that maybe Kenshin kept..oh what's the word?...I think the closest word would be reincarnate...I think it would be so interesting if Kenshin and Kaoru reincarnate (to the same person in different times) and Ken-san remebers things from the past but Kaoru doesn't...just a thought...but anywhoo! This is a wonderful story, it's absolutely great! Not written badly, actually quite well and it's edited well too, which is always good!

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Cassie M. M chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Yeah, poor Kenshin. xD. But, one question.

What does ahou mean? I don't remember. DX. I'm thinking it's, like, slut or something though. O_o'
Cassie M. M chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very interesting. I'm kinda fustrated with how you didn't capitalize the I's and left them as i, but then again I love it because it... I don't know, but the way the story it it just looks neat to have it as lowercase in the middle of a sentence. It's driving me nuts. I LOVE the idea, though. Nice title too. 3
Shariel chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
OMG! Among all the K&K fanfics I've read, this is definitely one of the most interesting of all. Haha...I really like the way you blend in the humour, romance and still keep the characters' identities. Good job!
umeboshi-girl chapter 9 . 4/17/2008
I LOVE the idea behind this story.

I read this some time ago and recently felt the urge to reread it so I wound up searching the whole site for it! Anyway, the idea of Kenshin and Kaoru finding each other in their next life is so sweet and romantic. And poor Kenshin, having Saitoh for a father in law!

You should consider translating your other stories to english, I would really look forward to reading them!
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
that was a nice story
poems2songs chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
wonderful story... really enjoyed reading it... good job... great work...
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is great! You need to work a bit on your past tense verbs, but other than that you did wonderfully! It's very emotional, and I just hope that you write in a more play-by-play fashion later on.
donut chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
I love this fic!

And you did a great job with the ending too.

The only problem was your use of past,present and future tenses. There were also some typos but other than that the story is great!
The Nonesuch chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
I like it; good job!
noname00 chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
i just loved your fic
noname00 chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
i love your fic i just couldn't stop reading it but i got to go to work at like 5 and im so going to fell it:( but it was so worth it...i guess i mean i can always read this when i get off wish is like 4... well yeah nice fic
LightHawKnight chapter 9 . 10/16/2006
A good ending, the childrens names... Was the name Akito from Furuba? if it is it makes me dislike the name even more. Tomoyo is fine, excpecaily if its from CCS.