Reviews for A Promise Worth Breaking
IamCaecilius chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It's really good! If this is not going to be a oneshot please continue!
Mookspink17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Please update this is good
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was amazing r u posting another chapter i understand that it takes a while to continue stuff i have 5 stories saved on my computer but don't know how to even start the 1st chapter
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Ha! I loved it! It'd be great if you could PLEASE UPDATE IT!
dwelian chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really liked it! I hope you do get around to another chapter, 'cause I'd love to read more of it. Thanks for sharing!
xdominoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So funny. Please, continue!

Animetor777 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
YAY ZUTARA! this sound like it will be a really neat story. thanx for writing!
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i lyk the way this fic turmed out... im interested in how its going 2 end. plz continue, im lookin 4ward 2 it;)
Dancing through the Storm chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
hm, this could be interesting...

i'd like to see where this goes, please update soon
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008

dx 2 unrelated things, 'cause this is the funnest way to contact you!

1. I WANNA VOTE TWICE IN THE POLL! I want one, preferably with alcoholic punch, but the '...Can I come?' reaction is just too funny to pass up, 'cause that was my first thought! {I wanna help joo write it, if you'd let me! *elphaba impression again*

2. I was looking at the profile, and my reaction was...HOMFG. I've been on FF for almost TWO FTW years now.
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
O.K. No offense or anything, but I hate AU Avatar stories!:-) But, I like this alright. I think you made Katara and Sokka a little too paranoid, if you don't mind me saying. I am truly only reading this because it is Zutara.
Mumblezrokr chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
it was a very nice beginning and it seems like many things are going to take place XP cant wait for the update and it is not a waste of my time.. i cant wait to see how it progresses in fact i wouldnt be surprised if this story turns out to be one of the good ones :).

zutaralives chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i love the first chapter. so far it seems to be shaping up to be very funny, and that's great! definitely keep it up! zutaralives!
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I swear I really need to know your secret! How do you keep so many stories running at one time? Please tell me! Anyhoo I liked it and someone needs to tell those 'gawkers' to keep those eyes in there heads. I hope Aang and Toph appear soon! Hopefully as a couple!
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008