Reviews for The Act of Finding
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
This shpud be intersting. Update soon.
pinchpenny chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
lmao i can't wait for mikoto to meet mai and the way you've incorporated the characters is great D
pinchpenny chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
awesomee ! V-V
Nadramon chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Fiu... I've been searching forever for a decent Mai/Mikoto fic! Glad I finally found one...

The both of your chapters were okay, even though pretty short. I like the plot, and even though Mikoto obviously matured, she's till her hyper self... Hope she hasn't changed too much, I'm not fond at all of OOCness (unless it's parody, but your fic isn't one).

It looks like you usually update fast... Then again, it was partly because you were trying to be the tousandth... Sorry you failed. I still hope you won't give that story up.

lindred chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
it's still in the early stages, huh? where's mai?
agaboo chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Oh Mikoto totally does not have enough fanfictions out there. Woot! Anyways this should be interesting, when does Mai come in? I wonder if she will be allowed to keep her cat.

0InuchansaysArf0 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
this chapter was too short and i want mai/mikoto. i almost miss the playfulness and hyperness in mikoto's character. but then again her seriousness is so cool, cute and new to me! i wonder how she's going to act around mai when she comes.
bigtomato chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
*cries* Where's Mai? I need my Mai fix! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! It's good to see a Mikoto centric fiction!
krugern chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Lookforward to seeing Mai soon. I think it's neat how you have so many hime characters working for Mikoto.
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Cool, can't wait for more chapter updates XD!
with love - Elincia chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Whew, so many distractions! I've been trying to read this since it was updated! So, that was interesting! Hehe wonder where mikoto is going to? haha, and she's still hungy. xD Luv the chapter and it's making me very eager for the next! Keep it up and take ur time in updating. _
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
hmm...i got nothing to ask, yet but i do one thing to say, i like the fic!
yurianimeotaku chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
This was an exciting second chapter, complete with ninjas - AWESOME!

Sorry you didn't get the 10th Mai-HiME slot, but you would have had to post a new fanfic in order for it to count. Updates to existing fanfics don't count.
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hehe, ur ending notes r funny. xD Anyway, it's pretty good so far! I'm wondering how Mai will get into the picture and it looks like Mikoto has a new name. Interesting. I'm look'n forward to more naomi-chan~! I'll wait patiently, of course. XD
lindred chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
it's very promising. i'll look forward to the next one.