Reviews for Traditions
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Awe, I love this one shot, it's so cute and right. I laugh at the idea of Zuko doing the macarena. - you're an awesome writer! Favorite!
number1waterbender chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
compleatly out of cherechtor at the end, but fabulous anyways!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Insanity, beautiful insanity at it's best, i loved this fic!
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh, wow. This-this was perfect. In that oh-so-Aang way. XD I loved it.
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
omg that was amazing! i love the fluffyness combined with all the sexiness in the end. what a lovely oneshot ;).
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww! That's so cute!

I got the most amazing mental image of Aang starting a food war.

haha :D
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that was so amazingly good! that would so be there wedding day hahaha. this was great!
Heaven's-Grace chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Yay! i went and read your new fic! (take that moon-wench XD) I absolutly love foam-at-the-mouth-guy! And him being the priest was so perfect. I really loved the line about Kataang staying together forever because of their abysmal wedding. It's so fitting. loved it. XD
lyoko chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
love it! it's so cool. food-war! i really needed tot laugh with that one! it was so funny. i mean a wedding with a riped dress, a food-war, drunk-music and MUCH more.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hey... long time no review eh?

Well I'm usually a Zutara shipper (blame my friend Angel! She brainwashed me!) but this was pretty good. LOL and funny... and eerily how I picture my boyfriend acting (he's 3 years younger than me and Canadian- so can you say food fight.. or at least curling *sigh*

Well hopefully Nick will have some new eps soon. And if not, well there are always DVDs
Trilobitemk7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I can totaly see Zuko doing the macarena. They should make an episode with that in it.
stormseaker chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh man, Ive gota big case of the giggles thanks to you. Wonderful chaos. I kinda think this is what would happen too, 'cept I think there would be an animal in there somewhere like momo stealing to rings or something. well done!
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
It's, um..., Interesting!
aangkatara140 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! Great job!
Lady K2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow, that was so well written. I literally cracked up at the foam-in-the-mouth guy , that was priceless. You managed to fit everyone in there. Perfect blend of comedy, cuteness, and meaningful points that make Avatar rock. I think you hit all the high notes. Well done, and thanks sincerely for the laugh!

-LK