Reviews for P as in Potter
Rosa Le Barge chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
and mcgonagal goes on casually as though nothing happens

haha good job :D
five letter word chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
oh my goodness! i love this story. it was very cute :) haha, and the note at the end was funny. the best ideas always come while washing your hair. i've come to notice that ;) haha, well anyway, great job, and i love your penname.
Snowee chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
ahahaxDD lily never fails to embarass herself infront of the whole class xDD
glistening moon chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
if that were me i would want a mountain not a rock...

lol.
Fulgance chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow. So embarassing. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me. Not that it will, because here we don't have letters for grades, and anyway I don't fancy anyone -except Sirius, of course. Too bad James is taken...lol.
how-can-I-delete-this-account chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very, very random. Does anyone else find it weird how JKR decided to grade the Wizarding World? Even the whole lettering thing is weird. I can never figure out what letters you miss out.

Thank god for NZ's grading system - we have like 1B-6A. 1-7 and the which is Basic, Proficient and then Advanced.

Hahah. Rambles again.
gitgit chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
lol this is definatly my favourite

heheheheheh

nice one shot
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
COMMENTS: OMG. It was awesome. So funny and so typical lovesick girl. Haha. Cute.
jamie the marauder chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
you know i really really love your fics. There so well writen and how these ideas just come to you... amazing. ]
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Very funny! Good Job.

Have Fun and Happy Writing!
moody-moony101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
loved it again!
Zayz chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
xDD

Gawd, this is awesome.

I totally love it when that happens - when you don't think and say something retarded like that. XD

Awesome, awesome stuff - I laughed out loud, actually. O:

Much love,

Zay
Rosalie Weasley chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i REALLY like this story!

good job!
bedlamandbroomsticks chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
You gave me a review, so now I give you one-fallen in love with you. Well-written, original, and adorable.

Mucho grande amore,

Poisonous bubble

(Eh, I need to change that. To Duckie Pirate.)
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh, Lily. Poor, poor Lily. Hiding under a rock sounds like a very good idea if you are in that situation. I love the 'fudge monkeys' line. I'm totally going to use that now. Another fantabulously, wonderful oneshot! Hilarioua as always!