Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
bichon2003 chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
This is a great story, but one anachronism: Home tests weren't available in 1975. They were still a year or two away. And the first ones were much more complex than they are now.
NellieBly413672 chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
Great final chapter! I will miss your story though. I loved that Kelly and Mac ended up together! I loved the after story stuff as well about their lives after the Olympics. It was an awesome chapter :)
meadow567 chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
"The Johnsons were living in Bloomington, Minnesota now after Mark was traded to the Wild about halfway through the season."

North Stars... Wild weren't even around yet.

Lexi asking for $10 an hour before he asked. LOL.
NellieBly413672 chapter 26 . 3/7/2009
great chapter! this was awesome )

i loved the part after the game when they were all celebrating

and i also really liked the part when they were asking herb about his opinion in the beginning. his response seemed like something he would actually say!

great chappie :)
meadow567 chapter 26 . 3/6/2009
It was a really good chapter.
NellieBly413672 chapter 25 . 1/11/2009
Great chapter! The fluff was so cute, I loved it. I also really liked the awkward scenes with Mark's sister, they were really funny. I can't wait until your next chapter!
meadow567 chapter 25 . 1/10/2009
I'm hoping my two and a half year old niece ends up like Lexi. Or my other two nieces. She's just funny to read.
NellieBly413672 chapter 24 . 12/2/2008
Oh that was such a cute chapter! I loved it! Mark and Hannah were so cute, it was so funny when she hid the condoms from him. And Kelly and Mac were really cute too! Great job :)
meadow567 chapter 24 . 12/2/2008
Yay, they finally did it. *claps* As for the two who are clueless... *hits them on the head*
NellieBly413672 chapter 23 . 11/27/2008
great chapter! I loved it. I'm so happy that Kelly and Mac are going on a date! And I hope Hannah moves with Mark! Can't wait until your next update!
rejazzz chapter 23 . 11/27/2008
this story is super cute! I am all caught up now and I love it! Lexi is so cute and I loved that she imitating herbie in this update! Great job! Looking forward to the next update!
meadow567 chapter 23 . 11/27/2008
I liked it. It was good.
katydid13 chapter 23 . 11/26/2008
Interesting is a good thing and this chapter was good.
katydid13 chapter 22 . 11/3/2008
Interesting chapter!
NellieBly413672 chapter 22 . 11/2/2008
great chapter! I can't believe that Becky only wanted Lexi for child support! That ho! I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one :)