Reviews for These Are Deep Waters
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Good job!
Tegi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was simply perfect. Thank you so much for giving us this peak into Watson and Holmes' deepest fears. That was just masterfully written. Twas an honour.

Tegi
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great fic!

:D
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Watson's dad sounds like a jerk. He reminds me of House's dad some.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow... This is a great one-shot thing. I really like the way you wrote it, nice job! :D
Animosh chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This story is truely beautiful!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You know, I have a fear of drowning too.

But at least I know how to swim. And I float even better.

Wonderful one-shot. Keep writing!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Lovely, simply lovely 5*
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
A beautiful piece that shows Holmes at his best-despite the clues he missed. (I imagine he won't forgive himself for that anytime soon!) If I ever wondered why Watson puts up with him, this piece set me straight.

And that last paragraph? Perfect-there was no need for Holmes to spell it out.

Rosemary
Kadigan chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
The looped storytelling style is most effective here. A great bit of work!
Pudupudu chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow! That was intense and a beautiful portrayal of their friendship. Heart warming yet so sad. I love it... thing is, I want more! Brava!
Estriel chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw! This was nose-crinklingly cute! The last line was particularly nice- fab structuring! I really liked it; and I'm off to R&R some of your other work now...

Es

xx
MDHammer chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
amazing, I love this so much. It made me want to cry because it was so amazingly amazing
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I'm getting tired of simply saying 'I love it, it's perfect.' Honestly, I need to get a better vocabulary for congratulating excellent pieces of literature. Have you considered getting published?
Susicar chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This time, review and terrible sorry. I suffer a misunderstanding with your fic, please don't worry. I liked, is well written, as usual in your works, I fear poor Doctor Watson ins't in your lucky year this 2008. Bloody talented authors... Thank for sharing, and i hope you are so prolific like you are lately...