Reviews for These Are Deep Waters
i regret this chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Good job!
Tegi chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was simply perfect. Thank you so much for giving us this peak into Watson and Holmes' deepest fears. That was just masterfully written. Twas an honour.

forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Great fic!

GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Watson's dad sounds like a jerk. He reminds me of House's dad some.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow... This is a great one-shot thing. I really like the way you wrote it, nice job! :D
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This story is truely beautiful!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You know, I have a fear of drowning too.

But at least I know how to swim. And I float even better.

Wonderful one-shot. Keep writing!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Lovely, simply lovely 5*
J. Rosemary Moss chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
A beautiful piece that shows Holmes at his best-despite the clues he missed. (I imagine he won't forgive himself for that anytime soon!) If I ever wondered why Watson puts up with him, this piece set me straight.

And that last paragraph? Perfect-there was no need for Holmes to spell it out.

Kadigan chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
The looped storytelling style is most effective here. A great bit of work!
Pudupudu chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow! That was intense and a beautiful portrayal of their friendship. Heart warming yet so sad. I love it... thing is, I want more! Brava!
Estriel chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Aw! This was nose-crinklingly cute! The last line was particularly nice- fab structuring! I really liked it; and I'm off to R&R some of your other work now...

MDHammer chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
amazing, I love this so much. It made me want to cry because it was so amazingly amazing
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I'm getting tired of simply saying 'I love it, it's perfect.' Honestly, I need to get a better vocabulary for congratulating excellent pieces of literature. Have you considered getting published?
Susicar chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This time, review and terrible sorry. I suffer a misunderstanding with your fic, please don't worry. I liked, is well written, as usual in your works, I fear poor Doctor Watson ins't in your lucky year this 2008. Bloody talented authors... Thank for sharing, and i hope you are so prolific like you are lately...