Reviews for Teineina Tenshi No Teze
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
DAMMIT! What a terrible time to give up, just as you were getting to the good part!
spicarus chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
It's a shame that this seems to be a dead fic. You left us hanging with some very important questions unanswered.

Too bad you didn't come up with a plausible way to separate Rei and Ranma. You could have had two cursed people running around looking like two sets of twins.

But now I'm left wondering if Ranma would have explained the curse to Misato. And, if so, how she would have reacted.
Lerris chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
It is unfortunate that this was never finished. What is here is certainly well done.
Gemini011 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
There are not a lot of Ranma/EVA crosses on this site, and the few that are genuinely good (four by my count; YMMV) are excellent. Of those, in my opinion this is the best. While the others might have elements this one doesn't (respectively: copious ridiculous humor, Ranma as a believable adult, an ending...) I don't think any are as compelling as this one. Your characterizations are top notch, your prose is easy to read and consistently free of errors, and the interactions, especially between Ranma and Rei, are masterful.

It's been almost exactly 12 years since this story's last update, so I don't even know if you're going to read this. But if you do, I hope that it brightens your day even just a little bit. Wherever life has taken you, I hope that you are happy and well. Thank you so much for writing.
Shinzochi chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
i REALLY hope u continue this story cause it's hilarious
dimriver chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
It could be worse, he already admitted to turning into a girl with cold water before. They just need to learn to have a little more faith in him. Heck, they know he is a horrible at telling lies.
Kohey chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
... i think i hate you nao. how can you leave this story like this? how did ranma explain this situation ? raaaaaaa!
still it's really good i think (even if it's unfinished)
Fenarinarsas chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Such a delightful and entertaining crossover that explores some very interesting ideas.

Even if the story has been dead for over a decade what has been written is worth the time to read. This is one story I will be happy to read again some time in the future.

Thank you so much for the time and effort you have dedicated into the creation of this amusing tale.
donald7777 chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
Nooooooooooo, how could you leave the story there?

One of the biggest cliffhangers.

Now onto the important stuff

the story is written very well. A great blending of Ranma and Eva.

The story line is actually very original. I have to admit when I read that Happi has unleashed a demon I thought to myself here we go again. But that quickly changed.

Ranma and Rei sharing the same body is great. I was a little worried on how that would work but you managed to avoid the pitfalls that other stories had hit.

Keep up the great work and we are all waiting for an update.
FORMAT FORMAT FORMAT chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
This is a very good story, but the formatting makes me want to punch babies, please fix it up, please!
stark40763 chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Well, I have to say that this was a wonderful story, even if it's never updated again...which is too bad, because i would have loved to see how Ranma got out of his predicament with Misato...
Unsigned chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How could you end this like that?
Riverlriverlia chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Sailor Ranko, Destiny's child and now this, so far you are the best Ranma crossover writer I've ever read.

This story, in particular, is quite fun to read. The pace for Rei's change was simply excellent and reasonable.

Too bad it seems like this fic was abandoned for 10 years now.

Hope you will write more.
Dairegh chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Yays! X D this's going to be hilarious. Update! Update! X P

-W.M.
ijpowers92 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
ah. tvtropes was right. This was a fun little fic. to bad its abandoned. the troper could have mentioned that...