Reviews for Footsteps
calliopeinbloom chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
weeping. This is beautiful and painful to read.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Very nice story, very erotic and touching
abacab chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
this is wonderful
zourry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Amazing! Loved it! I wish you could write more! About what happens next.. But this is really good!
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wonderful. I find myself liking this pairing.
141fanficfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Excellent story.

I love your style.
latereviewer chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Beautifully written. I think it's the best slash fic I've read all year. I like your way with words. Very good job - keep writing. :)
Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*refuses mint chocolate* I don't like mint. It was lovely. Sad, but lovely. I wonder if you could get me out of a quandry I find myself in. Would you be so kind as to explain how Peter Pettigrew managed to worm his way into Griffindor without JKR and all of her fans noticing? I just realized that the Sorting Hat wouldn't have allowed it, and now I am confused. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.
sortofkrist chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Well despite your apology like remark of it, I love the fact that its long, at least it has a plot and its not those 1 minute reads. They can be fun, and sweet, but this was way better even with the bittersweet ending.
Please Enter Your Name chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was truly unlike anything I've ever read. I've never even thought about this pairing before.. But it really touched me, I'm no good at advice/criticism, so I'll just tell you it was one of the best, most touching fics I have ever read, and leave it at that.
for-the-good-to-come chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This story is really great! But come on, someone who can see things about people that others don't? Not realistic at all! ;)

This is so well written as usual. And this pair, (the story itself actually) is very unexpected, but you really managed to make it work that at the end of the story, it looks quite natural! Really good job! :)

Biz.

Ogis
okokokokokokokokok chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
NO! NO! NO! (hope I didn't frighten you lol) I loved the story and everything but I was just trying to get my review up first lol... oh well 2 is the gayest number in my country so i'm ok with reviewing 2nd(feel free to ask any questions about that). I love the interaction between them I've never read this pairing before. I also liked the fact that you didn't force them into a regular relationship and the ending was bitter sweet.
Novocain chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow! Not quite what I was expecting, but surprise is always a good thing. I love it. It's very original, and the way you used the prompt was fascinating. The bed scenes were well-written and intimate, and I absolutely adore the last two lines - they are so perfect. Excellent job, Ty!