Reviews for Christmas Cookies
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
haha that was great! i can just picture everything that you mentioned- especially alice in her bows! that defiinately deserves some fan art lol
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
this is really good, i love it! fluffy fun at christmas!

dobby
DestinyIntertwined chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aww this was so cute! I could totally imagine something like this happening in the Cullen House! Awesome one-shot of course!
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
One Word...aw ;)

g
Sarah B chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is a cute story. It is acually written in a style similar to that of Stephanie Meyer. impressive.
Lindsey8907 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Another great story - as always!

I really liked the happy tone that you infused into this one-shot. It is nice to read a story where the Cullens and Bella are carefree instead on always waiting for the danger to come their way.

I liked how you wrote Rosalie's character as one who does not despise Bella as much as she does in Twilight. I enjoy seeing her getting past her jealosy of Bella and just coexisting relatively peacefully with Bella - even if she is flinging frosting at her!

Great story. Oh - and don't worry if the story is out of season. It is nice to read any kind of fanfic any time of the year.

Please write more stories soon! Hey - maybe you could even write a short story (even just a one-shot) with Bella and Emmett bonding as brother and sister. I like to read about Bella and the rest of the Cullens bonding without Edward there, as they will soon be her family soon as well. I think you would be able to really delve into the minds of the Twilight characters and create another story that is virtually flawless.

Thank you again for the story.

Your fan,

Lindsey : )
onpermanenthaitus chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
wonderful... definatly wonderful :p
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Absolutely adorable. :)

I really can't say anything more about it. Nicely written, and I didn't find any mistakes in this one, either.

I really like your writing style. Very nice! :)
Salvatoria chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wonderful!
FutureCullen22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw! That was so cute! And now i want to go raid the pantry and eat some frosting...*eyes pantry hungrily*
AmyCullenD chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
hi! it's been a while since I read any of your stories...well, it's been a while since I've read anything at all (work, work, work!) But I loved this one! short, cute and funny!
McKell chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I absolutely love to read everything you post! You are soo AWESOME! This story was no exception! You rock! Keep posting!
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/16/2008