Reviews for Hitokiri Keitaro: The Marked Man
ChaosRune chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Bah, sounded interesting, but it's the same "walk all over Keitaro" crap, why bother making him a swordmaster if nothing else changes?
Lonewolf2123 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
anyone who doesn't like this is most likely the type who cant stand violence but you may want to go over it again i noticed a few words that weren't right but they were close to what the word should have been
Monk Gyatso chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Motoko and Keitaro's interaction reminds me of Kaoru and Kenshin's...sweet!
StrikeFreedom125 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Truly an terrific story. The plot seems a bit dark but its a refreshing idea and I can't wait to read more about it. Loved how you make the romance b/w Keitaro and Motoko more gradual instead of love at first sigh. Plz update soon!
Nysk chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Why would I rip this apart? I liked it. A bit drawn out on the fight scenes but it was necessary to get the feeling across that you were reaching for I believe.

Overall I have to say that I liked it and I am glad you updated. Thanks.
Sentiment Remains chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Oh man... it was getting awesome. It's a shame that I have to wait a long time for the next chapter to come out but...(sigh) that's life.

I really like how you made Keitaro the murderer of Mitsune's father nice.

There were alot of grammatical errors but not alot in the last few chapters but more towards the beginning. That and alot of words mixed up..(Like when you said he excepted you should have typed accepted) errors such as that can be corrected.

Anyways Love this story so far can't wait to see another update...LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
kidcrud chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Glad to see you back and thatt you updated
duckmasta2020 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Wow this is an interesting way to mix the two. Anyways i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
HarimaHige chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Great story. Realy something new. Keep this up.
WayDrifter chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Please hurry up with next chapter
Bloodyredshade chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Very good i look foward to the next chapter
Lithium chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Another great read, seemed like all the fic writers for LH had gone,been ages since i had such a gr8 read.
Brishen1066 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Interesting story-hope your next update comes as quickly as this one. I'm about ready for Keitaro to get his sword back, though!
kidcrud chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Wow Keis a badass even without his sword
Wez168 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, great storyline and characters, some minor grammar mistakes, which are rather insignificant.