Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Saga of Memories
Kindra Mckleen chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Okay, I hope I don't sound like a flammer...I just want to point this out. From what I know, Sora can recall his keyblade at anytime, he doesn't have a stash. Oh and you might want to recheck your spelling. example: in one sentence you use safe instead of save. Well enough critisism(I need to check my spelling) I can't wait to see what you have in store next!
Dimention chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Cool. Although, it seems filler-like until the end.

TheFlameKnight chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Well, first: good chapter and pretty good character portraying. I'm looking forward to finding out where they are actually heading.

Secondly, there's two things that's been bugging me.

First: Sora is not new to this whole space thing. He has travelled quite a bit through space on the Gummi Ship, along with Donald and Goofy.

Second: How did King Boo actually steal Sora's keyblade? Sora is the only one that can wield it, anyone else who tried failed. Well, Riku mangaed to nab it, but Sora got it back shortly after. Also, during Kingdom Hearts everyone talks about "the" keyblade, as if indicating that there only exists one. And, at the equpition menu, the game says the other "keyblades" actually just are keychains attatched to the keyblade.

Oh well, everything goes out of hand at Kingdom Hearts 2 anyway, when Sora starts using two keyblades as well as Roxas using two and even Kairi gets one (how, I have no idea). Then again, the keyblade (or keyblades, whatever) chooses it's master, so maybe it choose King Boo and his henchmen. Why? Well, that is for you to decide, it's your story.
Ri2 chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
Silly Buzz.

That DOES beg the question, though...who was the Lumas' mom before Rosalina?
TheFlameKnight chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
He... Buzz and Zurg. I like where this is going.
Ri2 chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
That was cool...and Buzz Lightyear's here! He's awesome.

So...Rosalina is the Blue Fairy's kid? Wow. Who knew?
Dimention chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Ha ha ha. I didn't mind Zurg, but Buzz? Very cross-over-ish. Still, whatever. Update soon!

TheFlameKnight chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Not much to say about the chapter other than "great work."
Dimention chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Ah ha ha, splendid. Dimentio is my favouritest (that's right, his awesomeness makes up a word) Mario character, surpassing even Mario himself. Whether or not he's the main villain is up to you (since it's your story and all), but it's always nice to try and cater to the fans.

And the Lumas are in this now? And Mama? I see... I hope they find Mama. She's pretty. :D

Ciao! Update soon!
Dimention chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Meh... For some reason, I lost all interest in the story. It's good and all, but just not what I expected. TBH, I was looking for Dimentio from SPM to make his own Kingdom copy. Still, to each his own...

Also, there's a reply button for reviews to answer reviews privately.

Ciao! Update soon! And please include Dimentio in some way (and in a powerful way, at that)!
Dimention chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Ah ha ha. Even though I've never played the KH series (and yet love still), I think you're following the events of it kinda.

Anyway, Ciao!
Dimention chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Pretty cool. And, if it's going where I think it's going (what with being a vauge sequel to SPM), I'll love it even more!

Ciao! Expect reviews for your other chapters!
TheFlameKnight chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
Now this is getting intresting.

Wart and his empire would fit in pretty well in this story.
TheFlameKnight chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Hm, Ludwig isn't the way I would portray him. I see him as the sanest and most responsible of the koopa kids, wheras Iggy is the crazy one and larry the one looked down upon.

Oh well, great chapter. Want Toad in this story too. Would be fun if you could give him a roll.
TheFlameKnight chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Yay, Vivian.

Hope you put Yoshi into this story. I can imagine him meeting Sora.