Reviews for Terraform
CherFleur chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
You made me cry, you jerk! :(
anemix chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
That was really interesting, and really well-written, though how Wil knew what to do and the Doctor's part in her choosing is still a bit vague, but I think you purposefully made it that way. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
minderbinder chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
“The gravitational attraction between the black hole and my ship is exactly equal to our centrifugal force. Ha! We’re in a perfect circular orbit!”

YES! physics!
minderbinder chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
“I believe I know how we can get those ‘astronomical amounts of energy’, but it will involve destroying a galaxy…”

The others looked at him in horror.

“But not ours!” The Doctor added parenthetically as he reached for his key to the TARDIS.

Whew!
minderbinder chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
"All of this strangeness coalesced and conspired to leave him feeling more than a little out of control."

The Doctor? Out of control? This can't be healthy!
minderbinder chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
"But they did not intend this pause to last forever… oh no, not at all."

And I thought Jack had it under control!
teddybowties chapter 20 . 5/23/2009
Oh wow. going to read evolution next. Now, If Id actualy read EVERY SINGLE WORD that would have taken about, oh, an hour. But I didn.t Oh man that was GREAT! WAH I WANNA SE THIOS ON THE SCREENEN
teddybowties chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
Oo I have to say, that avter speed reading through to this chapter, slices of Black Hole, while scary, are quite a bit better than cheesecake.

See? I do my research, when Im serious. hee! hi!1
Weimlady chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
Wil had stayed quiet, listening. Her eyes moved from Jack to Rose and then to The Doctor and settled on the Time Lord’s face. She found him handsome in a dangerous kind of way; not like the good-looking Jack, who projected a certain amount of familiarity, warmth, ease and comfort. The Doctor possessed a sort of intense animal magnetism, and a Rasputin-like quality – one could get lost in his eyes. Hypnotized by the sound of his voice...

Very nice compare/contrast of Jack & the Doc. Oh yes, that intense animal magnetism and that hypnotic voice! Well done.
Weimlady chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
But of COURSE the Doctor would drink hot cocoa and not double-triple-quadruple expresso! And of COURSE Rose would know what to order for him! Nice little character-building through Starbucks touches!
Caledamon chapter 20 . 4/17/2008
Wonderful. Words cannot describe how much depth this story has and how well it was written. Have you ever considered writing for a living?
rafina chapter 20 . 2/26/2008
One of the most intelligent fan fictions i have ever read. I sincerely hope you write more:)
BlackRada chapter 17 . 2/24/2008
I'm really enjoying this story, its getting so sad! I think you do the Doctor really well. Keep it up!
Khapitan chapter 17 . 2/23/2008
Oh no! No! Its so sad!

Ah! Do something to make it less sad!

(actually, don't because its brilliant... but so sad!)
Khapitan chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
!You never told me your saga was continuing! Ah well, I LOVE it! Keep it coming ey? Oh.. and kudos for getting the turtles in there!