Reviews for Naruto: Acolyte of Jashin
Renki Siauda chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Awesome! please update soon!
Jon chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
wow! this is awesome! :P lol I love it! :P I hope you write some more.
Bijuu lord chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
OOOhhhh hehehe kid hahaha u r good;-)
blood-elf101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I am LUVING this story fantastic job on making naruto an awesome person and being a jashin worshiper so few stories thr are good out the :( will be waiting for more xD keep up the great work
thekillingperfection chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLLY PLEASE UPDATE! I freaking LOVE your story! Its so hard to find baritone as a jashinist story's that are any good as it is, and the few I can find NEVER get competed. So please, I beg of you, update. Even an author's note saying when the next chapter might be out. I have to see what happens next. And I RARELY leave a review, so u know you wrote a great story. Please and thank you. :)
Raiyoukai chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Awesome. Simply. Awesome.
R00T Agent Sai chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Awesome story update soon
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
doin great whens update
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Not bad.. Gonna sign Tayua up to drink the Kool-Aid too at some point?... I can see that.. Good foil for Naruto as he is now, it's a better fate then being killed by "the supporting cast".. as it were... I also wonder what the fox thinks of Naruto's new "faith" I can see it completely approving of it!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
An interesting beginning, I wonder how this will go...
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
So when arte you going to post a new chapter?
empresskitsune chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Great idea!
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I just love reading Jashin-converted-Naruto fics.

Praise Jashin-Sama!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Wow, very well written fic and this is very believable, Akatsuki may have come a bit too early though as Hidan was a relevantly new member of Akatsuki when they first attacked Naruto in the canon. Shame it looks like you abandoned the fic.

Peace Out