Reviews for Naruto: Acolyte of Jashin
X Prodigy chapter 6 . 5/31/2011

Definitely one of my favourite Naruto fics, ever! Love the interaction between Naruto and Hidan (who by the way, you nailed perfectly)

Looking forward to more!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
"martial combat means combat with close range weapons"

I'm sure you meant 'melee combat'. Martial combat would imply that you're using only martial arts.

AKA, taijutsu.
AnAddictedReader chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I'd Naruto learned everything hidan knows then why does baritone only use futon and not doton?
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I really like it! Lmao Naruto keep fucking swearing "Nice"! -thumbs up- Hahaha ohh will there be a harem? Or yaoi perhaps? (Naruto: WTF? Yaoi! U serious?) hahaha don't mind him -glare Naruto- Oh I can't w8 till next time (sure ya do) Thtz it no more ramen 4 u mister! -yells- (Noooooo) Victory's mine Bitch -smirk at naruto's begging/Crying form-

Hidan: -laugh like a maniak- Ohhh I like dis kid

Me: -blush- ohhh ily Hidan!

Hidan: -sweat drop- err.. /Inner thought: Sweet tasty jashin-sama WTF is wrong with dis kid? Is she on drugs or something? Jeez/

Me: -Pinch Hidan's nose- Hewwwoooo

Hidan: shit kid! Wth?

Naruto: -cries- R.I.P my sweet Ramen -sniff-

Hidan&Me: -major sweat drop- /Wat a drama queen..'/
Adrian Nightshade chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
KillerFoxDemon1397 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
you st up your story really well. i like ur story plot so far. if i was you i would uptade soon so you won't lose your you want help with the story say my name and tell what you want help on but in chapter 7 it might take awile for me to respond. well if you want help in a problem you can make kami-chan (god) want naruto on her side and she will do anything to get him. even if it means giving herself to him(naruto), or killing make Jashin-sama/chan want to keep naruto by giving her to him or kiling kami-chan. or make them both get naruto. or he can find a ingerded team from the leaf and likes one of the girls like tenten,hana(kibas sis), tsume(kibas mom), anko, kurenai, hinata, Hanabi (hinatas sis), ino, not sakura i hate that bitch, fem sasuke, fem who ever you want(turn boys into girls like iruka,or kakashi, or who ever), fem haku after a fight with zabuzza, Tsunami, tsunade, shizune, all with Tayuya, or kin all them if you want. or narutos dead momma (Kushina) or sasukes momma (Mikoto)
Ppsh chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Very good.
leighann101 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I f*cking love this story! Please continue adding more to this story, it made me laugh more than I have for a while, the humor is similar to my own. XD
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Awesome story please continue
Rhays chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
extremely good and entertaing fic, keep up the work and don't let this get discontinued like the other jashin one's.
Rizaidym chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
PLEASE tell me this hasn't been abandoned!
Kyuubiperry chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Its a good story r u ever going to update
Slytherson chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
please update sooN!
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
Great story. Update
Zaxara chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Wonderfully written story, pity it hasn't been updated in over a year.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »