Reviews for Naruto: Acolyte of Jashin
Sandaime Hokage chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Wow, very well written fic and this is very believable, Akatsuki may have come a bit too early though as Hidan was a relevantly new member of Akatsuki when they first attacked Naruto in the canon. Shame it looks like you abandoned the fic.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
X Prodigy chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
This is...wow

Definitely one of my favourite Naruto fics, ever! Love the interaction between Naruto and Hidan (who by the way, you nailed perfectly)

Looking forward to more!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
"martial combat means combat with close range weapons"

I'm sure you meant 'melee combat'. Martial combat would imply that you're using only martial arts.

AKA, taijutsu.
AnAddictedReader chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I'd Naruto learned everything hidan knows then why does baritone only use futon and not doton?
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I really like it! Lmao Naruto keep fucking swearing "Nice"! -thumbs up- Hahaha ohh will there be a harem? Or yaoi perhaps? (Naruto: WTF? Yaoi! U serious?) hahaha don't mind him -glare Naruto- Oh I can't w8 till next time (sure ya do) Thtz it no more ramen 4 u mister! -yells- (Noooooo) Victory's mine Bitch -smirk at naruto's begging/Crying form-

Hidan: -laugh like a maniak- Ohhh I like dis kid

Me: -blush- ohhh ily Hidan!

Hidan: -sweat drop- err.. /Inner thought: Sweet tasty jashin-sama WTF is wrong with dis kid? Is she on drugs or something? Jeez/

Me: -Pinch Hidan's nose- Hewwwoooo

Hidan: shit kid! Wth?

Naruto: -cries- R.I.P my sweet Ramen -sniff-

Hidan&Me: -major sweat drop- /Wat a drama queen..'/
Adrian Nightshade chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
holy...FUCK! DUDE! WRITE MORE SOON! this is AMAZING!
KillerFoxDemon1397 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
you st up your story really well. i like ur story plot so far. if i was you i would uptade soon so you won't lose your you want help with the story say my name and tell what you want help on but in chapter 7 it might take awile for me to respond. well if you want help in a problem you can make kami-chan (god) want naruto on her side and she will do anything to get him. even if it means giving herself to him(naruto), or killing make Jashin-sama/chan want to keep naruto by giving her to him or kiling kami-chan. or make them both get naruto. or he can find a ingerded team from the leaf and likes one of the girls like tenten,hana(kibas sis), tsume(kibas mom), anko, kurenai, hinata, Hanabi (hinatas sis), ino, not sakura i hate that bitch, fem sasuke, fem who ever you want(turn boys into girls like iruka,or kakashi, or who ever), fem haku after a fight with zabuzza, Tsunami, tsunade, shizune, all with Tayuya, or kin all them if you want. or narutos dead momma (Kushina) or sasukes momma (Mikoto)
Ppsh chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Very good.
leighann101 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I f*cking love this story! Please continue adding more to this story, it made me laugh more than I have for a while, the humor is similar to my own. XD
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Awesome story please continue
Rhays chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
extremely good and entertaing fic, keep up the work and don't let this get discontinued like the other jashin one's.
Rizaidym chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
PLEASE tell me this hasn't been abandoned!
Kyuubiperry chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Its a good story r u ever going to update
Slytherson chapter 6 . 4/12/2010