Reviews for Not So Sweet Slumber
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 3/19
Really nice tag!
Alligates chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aww! I love how Ronon's mothering Sheppard So cute!

Lovely story. You really got the characters right!
Kariesue chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yeah, how come none of the writer's of the show ever thought of people actually having after effects of all the trauma they went through? It's like they were all super heroes who just jumped back from whump. I like it when someone shows us what probably really happened because let's face it Shep was out of air before he climbed into that suit. Thanks for sharing.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Seeing as this is, like, the 12th story of yours I've reviewed, this is probably getting old, but I'll say it again, anyway - Great story. Really great story.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Nice story
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Its nice to see John almost turn into Rodney when he has to give in to the medical side of whumping. Too, too funny. Thanks!
ac chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
fantastic tag...you do their characters so well...well written, i've enjoyed reading this, hope to see more tags from u
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LOL Only Ronon can get away with that kind of insubordination. *vbg*

I liked this. :)
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Poor John! I haven’t seen Midway yet but I’m looking forward to watching it tonight! Thanks for the lovely Shep whump story, I really enjoyed it!
sheppardfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great tag! I just knew Shep wouldn't walk away from the experience unscathed.
skeeterses chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
*giggles*

He just can't get a break. )

Nice story!
Delka chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
As good as ever. Thanks.
cflat chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Great tag!
faldo chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Always enjoy your tags. We rely on you to provide the missing whump. You can't go wrong. Thanks.
cynsk chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
very enjoyable and i loved ronon in this will there b a sequel?