Reviews for Monk and the Joker's Girlfriend
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
It crossed my mind once, when I was watching the old campy 60's batman. If Monk had ever met both Bruce Wayne and Batman (in whatever version of Batman), Batman's secret identity would no longer be a secret.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
It seems a good final chapter
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Quite cool
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
*laugh* Awesome
trecebo chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Must say I AM intrigued. A Fic that has Randy running around in GOTHAM? Heck yeah, I'm so there. And you didn't make him a putz? Double heck yeah! And he isn't dead yet? Hella to the heck yeah!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I love this so much! Please, PLEASE, update soon! I absolutely love the premise, and, despite the lack of Monk so far, I love Randy and Harley, so this story even SOUNDS perfect. I can't wait until you update! D
Cylon One chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Didn't really expect Randy to change Harley's mind about leaving the Joker, but I have to say that that was a very nice talk between them.

Nice to see they still get along well even with Harley being with the Joker for as long as she has.

This is a great story so far.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Well, I wish Randy well in trying to get his cousin away from the Joker.

Don't expect it to be easy, though.

Gotta say that was a pretty cool move Harley pulled to get out of Randy's grip and out of the hideout.

Enjoyed reading this.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Big fan of Batman, big fan of Monk.

Two great series that go great together.

Good chapter.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love it when there's a surprise relation of some kind like with Randy being Harley's cousin.

All the cases Monk's brought in are cool, but this one's gonna be the best with the relation thing I just mentioned.

Already think this would make a great episode.
Evil-Clowns-Rule chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
love monk, love i am dying with anticipation of what happens next. UPDATE!1
Alex455 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great start. I hope this story is going to be long...

I've never thought about crossover between Monk and Batman...