Reviews for Of Catalysts and Canines
geekischic chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow! Very in character and very believable. I'm a big fan of Lady Heather, and this story didn't disappoint. Nice job :)
mossley chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Very interesting idea for a story. Considering how much TPTB play up Heather's "ability" to read people, she didn't seem to catch on to what was going on in that hospital scene. It would be nice if her future appearance was her basically telling Grissom to be with Sara.
Lizwontcry chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Ooh, I love this story a lot. I'm glad it was nominated for a fanfic award since I missed it the first time around.
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Nice approach to the situation. Though I'd be a little surprised if Brass was that er, um, judgemental. Effective imagery, however.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Excellent. Stunning visuals. How you set the scenes and captured the personalities. Thank you for sharing.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Simply beautiful!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
NOT a fan of Heather Kessler, but LOVED your take on post-8x07 and that last line. Sweet!
Penguin Chicky chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow that was really great;0) Nice to see Lady Heather helping rather than screwing things up.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This is a good story and I can see Heather noticing that all is not right with Grissom. In a way it was her job to notice things. I really like the line about women not wanting to appear weak. I think that it is doubly true about Sara. But best of all, I'm glad that Grissom listed and went to find Sara. Thanks for sharing, anne
PiperG chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh, I just loved it! You know I don't care for Heather, but now that I have read this, I could see this happening. She is very good like that, even though I hate to admit it. Great story. I can't wait to read more!
sprat chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That was good
Wander52 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Neat ending...
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
An interesting turn of events. I'd always thought Sara and LH could become friends if they gave it half a chance. But there is always "what's his name" in the background. You handle the trio well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw, that was sweetly sappy. Yay.
cheekycrumpet chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I love this, I really do. I have a love/hate relationship with LH, but you have captured her beautifully. Deeply and wonderfully written.