Reviews for Red's the New Black
Lamelinam chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
"someone could have resurrected Voldemort"...lol, again the dramatic irony ! I live for this!

Luck at love, lucky love makes fire ! Nice!

"Weasley, Fred." Omg, can the irony get any better ? I've been snickering like mad for the entire chapter ! This is so good !
Lamelinam chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
George's ear, oh , the dramatic irony !

And that paragraph used to describe Snape, perfect !
"a Slytherin in love with a dead Gryffindor who had married his worst enemy, and had spent most of his life playing double agent between the two most powerful wizards of the age (one of which was a sadistic homicidal maniac who tortured the people he /liked/, and one of which was nearly as incomprehensible as God).

The word 'Mudblood' was the drop that did it I think, but you could see in the pensieve that Lily had a bit more ground for her breaking up her friendship with Snape.

I think the moment when Snape thinks that even in death James deserved Lily was truly heartbreaking. He is a - let's be honest, and Snape is still my favourite character - petty, mean and selfish man. And, beyond that, there is a well of thorough, uncompromising self-awareness that makes him one of the bravest man there is.
"She was his, and his alone." To acknowledge this, that's an act of outstanding bravery ! The transition from Snape's reverie to realizing that this was Harry ! You had me fooled !
Lamelinam chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
haha ! I would have loved to see the result of that candy on Voldy. Unfortunately, I think he only loves himself, or Nagini !
I laghed so hard in this chapter ! I loved it !
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I love Dumbledore ! Seriously I do !
twyla6 chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Very funny. Made me smile.
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
Hahahahahahahah That was AWSOME
my deathly hallows chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
I need more
Brievel chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I am helplessly convulsed in laughter ... again.
Brievel chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Congratulations, I was in hysterics by chapter three and have remained this way since. xD
bluebird397 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
LMAO! LMAO!
Um the Muse chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
And all along, it was Lily's hair that Hermione was dreaming of...after all, Snape would know the difference.
julia.rosey8839 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
this has got to be the most spectacular story i have ever read. ever. i was laughing uncontrollably during pretty much the entire thing! the events in snapes office were good enough, but then repeating them from the classes point of view?! pure genius! :D :D :D
arunendu chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I really enjoyed it,it was humorous when snape realised that it was not lily he was staring at it was harry and he is imagining when did lily wear glasses.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
This is hilarious! I'm having trouble breathing I'm laughing so hard. XD oh my god you're an amazing writer.
863601397 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
This was HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh.