Reviews for Red's the New Black
julia.rosey8839 chapter 5 . 3/31
this has got to be the most spectacular story i have ever read. ever. i was laughing uncontrollably during pretty much the entire thing! the events in snapes office were good enough, but then repeating them from the classes point of view?! pure genius! :D :D :D
arunendu chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I really enjoyed it,it was humorous when snape realised that it was not lily he was staring at it was harry and he is imagining when did lily wear glasses.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
This is hilarious! I'm having trouble breathing I'm laughing so hard. XD oh my god you're an amazing writer.
turtlegreen1316 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
This was HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh.
Levitarius chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I'm crying I swear to god this was so fucking hysterical I've forgotten how to use commas oh my god the bracelet OH MY GOD
melarem chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
i think i broke a rib from all the laughing
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
That. Was. The. Best. Fic. EVER! This last chapter made me laugh so hard, I was nearly in tears.
animefreak728 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
If I was in the class I'd be scared too. :(
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
cool
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Lol, aww that was so cute! Great fic!
TeaPott chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
That was amazing :O
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Simply hilarious...harry getting red hair and snape awarding POINTS for it..just amazing!
mslight chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
This is awesome! I can't believe that Snape gave Harry 30 points for wrecking his office. I laughed so hard during those scenes that if my roommate was home she'd wonder if I was mad.
tfobmv18 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
A Fan of Many Things chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
Tahat is THE FUNNIEST thing i have EVER read, in all of fanfiction of starwars, Harry potter, Artimis Fowl, Phineas and Ferb, and Penguins of Madagascar on multiple site. i practally peed myself, while chocking on laughter. Great fic, Frodogenic!