Reviews for Outer and Inner
Yinyang555 chapter 1 . 3/27
Thank you for writing this! I agree wholeheartedly I mean whenever kanda would say he's naive I'm like 'that's reallyyyyyy not possible for someone who has seen the worst side of humanity' so this makes me feel better that someone else noticed that :D
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It was good
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
wao~ this is an amazing piece of work.
Pandakeen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hmmmmm...

Well, it's very deep, but I guess that's the reason why I love it so much. ;D
Me chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow. This is deep

thanks for writing:) I love all your storys sooo much! Thanks
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh yeah, forgot to say this before. I have always thought of Allen as someone hiding his suffering, pain and experiences behind his smile, so I really love this one-shot. For someone reason I quite enjoy tragic/depressing/angsty -man fanfictions.
Sumiko Mikazuki chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really love your writing, you're a great author.
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is very observant...you did a good job analyzing Allen.
Commander Zia chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
love it! fantastic- enough said :)
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
in fact, i've always wondered why Allen became what he is now. he was abandonned, was a brat always cursing, was a teen destroyed by the death of his foster-father, was an abused apprentice (XD), when did he have the time to became like that? Cross must have done something to him...
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I think this is very nice. The logic is very refreshing-I love all the different perceptions of Allen. You did great, so I say you should rule weirdness into your categories. :)
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Whoa. That was really good. I think you actually captured Allen's personality.
Sarloos chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
this is really neat. Reminds me of this weird drabble I wrote and haven;t gotten around to posting(damn computer)
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I don't think it's weird.. :) I actually adore it.. :) But mostly I adore this Allen you have here.. :)
Josep Crea chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is really interesting. I always like to read people's thoughts on the story. My friend and I try to analyze it all the time. We have some interesting takes on Mana, and on the shadow...and especially on the fourteenth and really all the Noahs put together. Its fun to speculate, especially when you get something right before the manga gets there.