Reviews for What We Did On Our Summer Vacation
Balyndaba chapter 13 . 5/29
I just finished your story and it is great. wonderful job and so very creative.
amyh52 chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Great story! Thank you so mucg!
amyh52 chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
This was a good chapter!
amyh52 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Loved the cave idea.
meggie.halloran chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
i know this was written years ago, but i just wanted to say that this is such an incredibly well-written, creative, clever, brilliant story and i'm absolutely in love with it!
Mara Battle-Maiden chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Why have I never read this before...? I could've sworn I read all of the longer Dasey stories on here ages ago, but I must have missed out on this one. And boy was it a gem. Totally amusing. I'm in love with it hah
blithers chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
This was super fun! I really enjoyed the fantasy world you created, and especially how Casey was so quick to catch onto fairy tale rules. And the two of in the wilderness was handled perfectly - just the right amount of practicality and humor and how it forces the two of them to be so close to each other, almost against their will. (Except when, um, they really want to be.) Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Loved this.
DC2012 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
I know you wrote this years ago but I just had to tell you that it's great!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Wow. Amaaazing story! Seriously, just wow. I loved reading every bit of it and I was honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed this sort-of-AU story. I really loved how creative you were in using "fairy tale" um, elements (?), and how you incorporated it into the story. Oh, and PS: I love the name Killer Mittens. How cutely deadly is that.
Treble19 chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
this is so awesomely epic. I don't know how you came up with the idea but I'm so so glad you did. just strange and wonderful. love it
shannelle chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
It was amazing and creative. How you came up with such an idea I'd never know because it was just so unique. It was a really great story and I loved it. Please write an addition chapter or something because it would be nice to see how there relationship progressed while at school.
Livvy22 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Love love love!
Livvy22 chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Amazing story! I liked it much better then the movie!
Livvy22 chapter 8 . 2/16/2012