Reviews for Voices Calling
Just found this - excellent story. Thanks
Tulips chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Read this many moons ago, found the rewrite, no sorry repost or whatever, and read it again...excellent, loved the whump and interaction between all the characters, love your writing style. Look forward to more!
Gems0ng chapter 9 . 8/9/2008
loved this the first time I read it. definetely one of my favorite stories. Gotta have a good whump.
LadyMo chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
Thanks for the great story. I love everything about it. The story concept is very, very, good. The relationship between them is wonderful as I always thought and you kept that. Lucy is a great character. This story does not say what her decision was but I gather she went home for a while and came back later to help the Asgard.

Thanks again.

Emelf chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
Well done!
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
I've read this story 2-3 times previously from the older posting, but I read it again anyway. Did you rewrite a few details, esp. in the first couple of chapters? There were a couple of things I didn't remember from previous readings.
PatriciaS chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
Great story and nicely written thanks for taking the time and sharing it with us.
pain in the mikta chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
What a wonderful ride! Thanks for this great fic! Never a dull moment, lots of action,angst, nice insights into our fav people (Thor included): what more one could possibly ask for? Except another story soon, of course! ;-)

Bravo! I luved this!
LadyMo chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Wow! Great chapter, I really like this story. I love the Lucy character. Thanks can not wait for the next update.

PatriciaS chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
Great chapter looking forward to the next one thanks for sharing.
Emelf chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
I liked this chapter. Keep going. I am looking forward to your next post.
pain in the mikta chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
WHOA! Riveting, can't-stop-reading-when-you-start chapter!

Well worth the wait, but, hey! I almost didn't remember what this was about! ;-)

Keep 'em coming, faster if possible: you can't leave us like this!
LadyMo chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Still enjoying and loving it.

LadyMo chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
Thanks for the update. This story gets better and better.

LadyMo chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Great chapters. Still loving the story. i can not wait to find out what is going on.