Reviews for Chemical Substance
Amon Kashino chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Started great and then just died I'm so disappointed
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
As far as I can tell from your vague writing: Naruto and Mikoto were found and exposed the first time they kissed and touched, nothing more happened between them, then she turned her back on him and then the whole Kyuubi and Uchiha massacre mess we read in this chapter happened.

After that nothing more important happened.

I like your story and writing so far, for Mikoto to give a broken boy love and show him the ropes, it would have been really hot and interesting.

But for Mikoto to abdonen a already broken and unloved boy to break him further? That is just mean and cruel from you/Mikoto. It is way too much drama and tragedy and way too little romance for me in this story, sorry. *stop reading*
Ratchet2546 chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
Wow, I really hope you read this. I love your story man its a shame that it was abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
This is really good. Like, REALLY good. Maybe one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. Really hope you continue, I'm in love with what you do!
skyte06 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
THis is really deep, I love all the hidden meanings, and the subtle use of peoptry
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
die slowly and painfully you worthless son of a whore just because your a kunt doesnt mean we have to deal with your psycopathic views of life, moron... die and die quick you waste of life
jbadillodavila chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Me gusta tu historia
FFSlogic chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
I can't do it - how the fuck is Itachi supposed to be sympathetic and Mikoto awful... If it's Itachi's fucking fault in the first place? He is the one who found them, he is the one who snitched on them, and it's from the snitching that Faguku got the grand idea to torture Mikoto...

Like for fucks sake...

Still this was interesting if more than a bit melodramatic in nature. I just can't move pass the disconnect of I-fucking-tachi being the instigator of all this and still being painted as some sort of fucking hero. Like no.
entelejent chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Hah... I don't think I've encountered anything like that before. It's an actual successful application of angst. The real ninja-ness, particularly Itachi's, is awesome. I don't know how he ended up killing almost every other Uchiha in those circumstances though.
NightSlayers chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I can so fascinated with this story. Love the bond that Naruto and Itachi share. Please don't kill him off Itachi. He and Naruto are one of my favorite things about this story besides their character growth. Yes to more characters being introduced.

Sorry to ask but is this fic abandoned? Because it is really one of a kind. I haven't seen a fic deal in/with the sensitive subjects as you have handled them. Please don't abandon this fic.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful writing...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
I hope you start to write again soon. It is a good story though sometimes a bit hard to figure out what is happening. Really want to know what happens next :)
ExplosiveSex chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
6 years and 40k words... Yeah, no thanks. Author must be either the laziest writer alive or wounded up in the hospital or just succumbed to death. I think it's the first one personally. It wouldn't be that bad if the story was actually decent in the first place. Amount of metaphors in this story is so much it confused me to no end. Vague as hell, refused to tell us events as it happened, instead resorting to labeling them and comparing them with the use of metaphors in the most annoying way possible. Itachi got the Mangekyo Sharingan? THEN SAY SO DAMNIT.
ExplosiveSex chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
You should really stop writing the story in such a vague fashion. I mean by the time you reveal the person doing the action it's already halfway through the chapter already. Such as the Sandaime doing his work, just say his god damn name. This is prevalent throughout the story too.
Googlemo chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
So yeah... story is good, maybe too emotional for my taste but where are MIKOTO?! You just forgot about her or what?!