Reviews for Chemical Substance
I hope you start to write again soon. It is a good story though sometimes a bit hard to figure out what is happening. Really want to know what happens next :)
ExplosiveSex chapter 12 . 2/8
6 years and 40k words... Yeah, no thanks. Author must be either the laziest writer alive or wounded up in the hospital or just succumbed to death. I think it's the first one personally. It wouldn't be that bad if the story was actually decent in the first place. Amount of metaphors in this story is so much it confused me to no end. Vague as hell, refused to tell us events as it happened, instead resorting to labeling them and comparing them with the use of metaphors in the most annoying way possible. Itachi got the Mangekyo Sharingan? THEN SAY SO DAMNIT.
ExplosiveSex chapter 4 . 2/8
You should really stop writing the story in such a vague fashion. I mean by the time you reveal the person doing the action it's already halfway through the chapter already. Such as the Sandaime doing his work, just say his god damn name. This is prevalent throughout the story too.
Googlemo chapter 12 . 2/8
So yeah... story is good, maybe too emotional for my taste but where are MIKOTO?! You just forgot about her or what?!
Googlemo chapter 11 . 2/8
Lol, you just forgot about Mikoto?! WTF WITH TEA?! This chapter made me hate tea for 2 days!
Googlemo chapter 10 . 2/8
The story is deep but FUCK Naruto is so freaking pathetic... its just disgusting to read about...
Googlemo chapter 6 . 2/7
fuck that was unexpected!
Googlemo chapter 3 . 2/7
I don't mund shotacon... but this is a bit of overkill... your 9yo naruto is just that, 9 years old kid, who is oblivious OF EVERYTHING.
I wasn't oblivious like that even at 7yo. but well... this is Naruto...
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 2 . 1/13
lol, I think we finally know what caused Itachi to kill everyone. Finding out yourmom's a shotacon can't be easy on the heart, mind, or psyche.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Update please
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
This is the most pathetic piece of trash on this site.

This story is fucking horrible, and you have been reported for supporting child molestation and rape have a nice night you fucking pedophile.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
This is not good writing... No, not good at all.

It. Is. AWESOME.

I sincerely and wholeheartedly hope that you finish this story some day.
RElarax chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Fucking awesome. Please continue to update.
asd chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
I really like this story. Moar pls.
xahlier chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
"Man, I wish you would update though. I really want to see this finished."