Reviews for Chemical Substance
Shin-chan chapter 12 . 7/6
I would like to say that I very much enjoyed what is written here, and that your writing style kept me very interested. The way that young Naruto clung to Mikoto and then Itachi was well done from what I have read. I am very much curious how the relationships between the characters will turn out now that Naruto left the village and what'll happen to Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura in this mission in the Land of Snow. Please keep doing what you've been doing while writing this story, and I'd very much like to see it updated.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/13
Genial h
Amon Kashino chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Started great and then just died I'm so disappointed
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
As far as I can tell from your vague writing: Naruto and Mikoto were found and exposed the first time they kissed and touched, nothing more happened between them, then she turned her back on him and then the whole Kyuubi and Uchiha massacre mess we read in this chapter happened.

After that nothing more important happened.

I like your story and writing so far, for Mikoto to give a broken boy love and show him the ropes, it would have been really hot and interesting.

But for Mikoto to abdonen a already broken and unloved boy to break him further? That is just mean and cruel from you/Mikoto. It is way too much drama and tragedy and way too little romance for me in this story, sorry. *stop reading*
Ratchet2546 chapter 12 . 3/18/2016
Wow, I really hope you read this. I love your story man its a shame that it was abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
This is really good. Like, REALLY good. Maybe one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. Really hope you continue, I'm in love with what you do!
skyte06 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
THis is really deep, I love all the hidden meanings, and the subtle use of peoptry
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
die slowly and painfully you worthless son of a whore just because your a kunt doesnt mean we have to deal with your psycopathic views of life, moron... die and die quick you waste of life
jbadillodavila chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
Me gusta tu historia
FFSlogic chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
I can't do it - how the fuck is Itachi supposed to be sympathetic and Mikoto awful... If it's Itachi's fucking fault in the first place? He is the one who found them, he is the one who snitched on them, and it's from the snitching that Faguku got the grand idea to torture Mikoto...

Like for fucks sake...

Still this was interesting if more than a bit melodramatic in nature. I just can't move pass the disconnect of I-fucking-tachi being the instigator of all this and still being painted as some sort of fucking hero. Like no.
entelejent chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Hah... I don't think I've encountered anything like that before. It's an actual successful application of angst. The real ninja-ness, particularly Itachi's, is awesome. I don't know how he ended up killing almost every other Uchiha in those circumstances though.
NightSlayers chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I can so fascinated with this story. Love the bond that Naruto and Itachi share. Please don't kill him off Itachi. He and Naruto are one of my favorite things about this story besides their character growth. Yes to more characters being introduced.

Sorry to ask but is this fic abandoned? Because it is really one of a kind. I haven't seen a fic deal in/with the sensitive subjects as you have handled them. Please don't abandon this fic.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful writing...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
I hope you start to write again soon. It is a good story though sometimes a bit hard to figure out what is happening. Really want to know what happens next :)