Reviews for Gone Fishing
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
It is very easy to visualize your stories.

George is definitely going to make a good father. Fred will be a great uncle, even if he is only a memory in George's mind.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh, but that one's very cute. Exotic, quite fascinating. I enjoyed this.
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
ooh i like it! i cant wait for the next bitter-worse chapter :D
mandymuggle chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ooh, nice! It made me laugh, which is what it was meant to do, right? :P
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Sweet folk tale retelling.
obliviate36 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Nice tale! And nice little outtake, too. There's more to Blaise than meets the eye, just like with everyone else, I suppose.

And the little bits about how Fred and George thought they had all the time in the world were nicely worked in. I realise I used the word "nice" three times but I'm too "out of it" (cold medicine) to manage better. You got the message, anyway, I'm sure. :-)
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
" "You will catch a big fish today, Mister George." To be called "Mister" reminded George of Caper." - I'm not even Caper's 'mister' and I was reminded of him by that, too!

"bottles of the sugarcane/ginger/lemon juice that had become George's favourite during his stay." - It DOES sound yummy...

"He could almost hear his brother snort. What if he and Angelina stay together? Get married one day? What will you call Zabini then? An acquaintance of long standing?" " - I was snorting too (in amusement), though probably a little less loudly than mind-ear-Gred.

Cute tale! And very cute continuing tale in George's dream!
ElspethBates chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This particular tale is one of my favorites... so to me this week's chappie was scrummy. I love the youngest son, by his courtesy and kind heart, earning the friendship of the exact creatures that can help him in his task!

Of course George would picture himself, and his bride-to-be, as the main characters in the story... I could see them in my minds eye as well!
RahNee chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw, this was cute! I liked how George incorporated himself into the story. I like how you are building the relationship between George and Blaise. They may never be buddies, but they will have a mutual respect for each other, and that would be a nice outcome in my humble opinion.
siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
What an absolutely delightful missing moment! One of my favourite lines in this one shot HAS to be, "An image of a ginger-haired sultan with the letter 'A' embroidered on his robes flashed into George's mind." I got such a kick out of imagining Arthur in sultan's robes!

You have such a knack for creating the perfect balance of humour and heartache...this had to be the saddest line in the one shot, "For the same reason you never asked Alicia out. We fooled ourselves into thinking we had all the time in the world."...It's a strong reminder of the bittersweetness that is woven into any post DH storyline.

Beautiful job as always, Kerichi :-)
adrienne.hope chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
The moral of the story being the importance of networking skills :-)
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
What a nice treat. I like the brothers story. It sounds like George making himself the hero. Anyway he is lucky in real life to have Alicia.

Thanks for another great story.

Sunny
Moontime chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I personally like way the brothers where trown in jail
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hmm, I think perhaps Blaise has a bit more in common with the folk prince than George does. Cunningly cultivated friendships are at least as useful as helpful djinns, crickets and birds. Going out of his way to be an exemplary host to Angelina's friends is bound to earn Blaise bonus points.

I suspect George could line his nest with bonus points. A tropical honeymoon would be worth a whole phoenix-full of feathery fun.

A win-win situation for both our fishermen and their girls. ;)

Delightfully sunny outtake!

S
GraceRichie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Loved it! Gotta love those dozing daydreams!