Reviews for Running
kibbsalways chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Please don t forget this one pleaaaase
fire90 chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Waaaaa what an amazing story! Really beautiful and interesting!

That Derek guy is very creepy, I've to tell you xD

Hope to read more one day in the future )
KittyX1981 chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
are you gonna update this fic sometime in the future? its so great

would love to read more
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
I just discovered your story and I have to say you a so so mean if you don't write more! I love it!
Tortall101 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
cool story - honey is the nutritionist right! I like the slight subtext of their previous liaisons and the whole two non dates make a date :)
Kris Morene chapter 15 . 8/28/2008
I like this story... when are we going to see more of stalker-boy? There's a lot of angst potential there...
SilvaK chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Loved it BeeBee!I like the easy way they seem to fall in a routine and the way they communicate...Great job...Hope you are well and update soon...Bye for now...
sweetart28 chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
I enjoy this story very much. I'm so grateful that we didn't have to wait for more non-dates to get to the sexy goodness ;o)
lillianrose4 chapter 15 . 7/11/2008
Beautiful, just beautiful. I wanted to thank you for giving us Hameron fics, because we all really need HOPE now, and we really need that to keep Hameron alive. Please update soon, they are in the safety of the bedroom, can't wait to see what the real life brings them, love it, thanks.
kiarcheo chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
I love update soon
Mango517 chapter 14 . 5/9/2008
Oh poor you, hope you feel better soon. I think there's a lot of people feeling bad right now (Me have a cold, and half my class is home sick) so we can all be miserable together :)(if that helps any)

Love the " you're not my type...I like them small and feminine...like Chase" that just cracked me up :P

/Jennifer

(and think positive, if you don't feel better soon DR. House might have to make a home call)
lillianrose4 chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
Well what can I say, I Love, Love, Love, Love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fic.I hope you feel better soon.
SilvaK chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
Hello BeeBee!How are you my dear?I've been completely away from my internet connection and in general my computer for way too long...I hope you are better...I think I started reading this story on your LJ and I'm just loving it...Though I must admit Derek is pretty creepy...Anyway,I'm sending you lots of love and get well wishes...Talk to you soon,bye for now,SilvaK
IceColdKisses chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
we lurv u this much! ( I have really long arms!) :D U are fantastic, wonderfull awesome, amazing... u get the idea! BIG glass of orange juice and hug! xox
LyanaDavid chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
A big hug for you and I hope you'll feel better soon! (I kinda selfishly want the next chapter of this great story as soon as possible...)

Lyana!