Reviews for Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
poor snape jealous hee
bboops15 chapter 3 . 3/30
awww there first date
bboops15 chapter 2 . 3/30
wow nice snape is going on a date
bboops15 chapter 1 . 3/30
wow love this first chap
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 38 . 8/6/2013
I rather enjoyed your story. Great job! :)
CookieSpells4 chapter 38 . 3/22/2013
This has got to be one of the best Sev/OC stories i have ever read on this site! Well done loved it from the beginning to the end :)
HPworshipper chapter 30 . 3/24/2009
Hey Debjunk! So far I have read and reread Power the Dark Lord Knows Not almost three times. When ever I get bored and get on Fanfiction I can almost never find anything good to read. So I go through my bookmarks and see this one and am like "Well this is such a good story I feel like rereading AGAIN!" and start reading it. To me this story is very well written. I am currently writing a story during school that is during the MWPP era and all of my friends are in it. I am wondering if I may be able to mention Serina in it. I would also note that she is from this fic and direct them to it.
Susan chapter 38 . 2/26/2009
Weddings, babies, hugs and kisses, and last but not least, happy endings. Who could want more for the end of a great story! I expected nothing less from you Debjunk and as usual, you did not disappoint. Now it is off to the next pensieve memories!
Susan chapter 37 . 2/26/2009
I knew Severus and Remus would become close friends. If anyone could have found a cure, Severus would have been the one to do it.