Reviews for Sweeter than chocolate
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 1 . 2/26
Omj brilliant! XD I could actually see that happening weirdly enough
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh God, Poor Danny! You Should Totally Write A Sequel To This, With The After Effects Or Even The Act Itself.
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
will danny be the some after this?
Codiak chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I don't know why I liked this... Maybe because it didn't get graphic... That could be it... Nice. ;)
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow, that was wonderfully dark! -
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
great story. Poor Danny's about to be raped. Be funny if Skulker came in. Started blushing and thinking 'I am not gay.' over and over again, but then thought ' hell with it' and joined in. I just turned into a Vlad/Danny fan, but I prefer Skulker/Danny. I even like Walker/Danny.

In order of who I like with Danny:

Nocturne (blame moments that could be seen as yaoi)

Ghostwriter (I have no idea why)

Johnny 13 (see Ghostwriter)

Those are my fav. slash pairings in order. There are more, but those are my top 6.
DarkMoon888 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
XD please if you can write another Pretty please? this is REALLY GRATE XD
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
well...Vlad sure knows how to improvise. lol
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Grr, I wish you wrote more. :[ Great idea. :D
AJAngelique chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
OMG dude you're so evil for stopping right there!

you need to post another chapter, please!
XMeikoX chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Eh? Is that all? . It was good, but you stopped at the juicy part...
YunalanaStarphyer chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow tha-That's pretty twisted. o_O Yet... Very intriguing. D Is it wrong to say this may have been the greatest DP fanfic I've ever seen?

And, thank you! Danny didn't turn out to be gay. ) Slashes are way too overused. Somehow, I find Vlad being a child molester not so surprising... *nervous chuckle*
YaoiObsession chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I loved it!

But damn, that last line left me wanting for more!

Really great job though!
Xelena chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
is it wrong of me to want to start singing the grinch theme song after that? 'cause what vlad just did totally made that song get stuck in my head for some reason. especially that 'you're a mean one, mr. grinch' part of the song. the chorus i think it is. poor danny never knew what hit him. *rubs hands together in evil glee*