Reviews for Craving
Elkin reads chapter 1 . 5/24
Thank you. Thank you for this gem of hilarity. Thank you.
haha! luffy is great. and so are you, you awesome author
MyEternalNightmares chapter 1 . 2/29
I had to pause and laugh every few sentences! Hahaha! Luffy's so innocent at times! Altgough I kinda want to punch him for interrupting the SanjixZoro from happening! Great story!
thecastlesintheair chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Very hilarious. I love it.
Eva Inevitable chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Ohhoho caught red handed
Challa chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I don't usually read yaoi, but some pics on google piqued my curiosity and I ended up reading yours.
I actually enjoyed reading it. Your english is great, you've managed to capture their personalities perfectly, the text was easy to read and the comedian bits had me laughing.
i liked it. Good job. :)
heartpiratesanji chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I don't think I've ever laughed harder at a ZoSan fanfic. I'm seriously crying from laughing so hard. I love this!
heyheyhey123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
wow that was an awesome one shot
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Looool! really good, laughed my ass off!
ANONANON chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
PERFECT How does this not have a thousand reviews.

SO good. Robins line " I'm sure our questions will be answered..." was just PERFECT timing. I laughed.I died. I was resurrected, then laughed some more.

So in character, bravo. (would love a part two)
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
HAHAHAHA I LOVED THIS! TOTALLY FUELLED MY SADISTIC SIDE X'D ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
kage999 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now! It's hard to even type lolol! Classic Luffy, and ussop's reaction is just too damn funny. Oh btw where is chopper? Hopefully still sleeping, wouldn't want to tarnish the kid's mind xD
Ventusio chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
omg, that's hilarious. poor zoro and sanji!
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
"it's a different kind of craving" damn, that was sexy - but they got busted :( hmm, I'm positive that they will make sure next time nobody would interrupt them ;)
TheProfViola chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Och my, Luffy...! XD
I wish it would come true *-*