Reviews for Closer, a Theresa and Fox fanfiction
BD07 chapter 30 . 5/19
I just found this story yesterday because I was feeling nostalgic for Passions, and couldn't stop reading. I do miss the crazy! there's not nearly enough of it on TV anymore and feeling nostalgic particularly for these two beautiful people so this lovely story hit the spot. Especially because there was so much potential with them that was never tapped! I'm a sucker for the what could have been romances and your story gave me a lovely alternate to the show's canon. Thanks!
G chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
H
George-n-His-Iz chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
THEROX! Love it and boy was that prologue powerful. def favoriting this to read later :)
Kattara chapter 30 . 9/14/2010
wat happened to gwen an ethan?
asha-21 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
OMG! I loved that chpater! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! The descriptions..the metaphors...OH MY!..CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
asha-21 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
OOH..I think I am going to like this story!

I love the...I hate you I hate you mores...so unconvincing..soon they will be locked in each other's arms and kissing passionately...LOL

CANT WAIT TO KEEP READING!
Fourleaf clover poet chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I read the first part of your story and liked it then I continued

to read it and now I love it .
Emerald0319 chapter 30 . 6/23/2008
I love how you ended the story. Hope you come out with other stories soon...
princetongirl chapter 30 . 6/12/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
Chloe McMurray chapter 30 . 6/12/2008
Awesome finish for a really good story. Is there gonna be a sequel?
written.ambition chapter 30 . 6/12/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMG! I loved your story. It is the best Therox story writen. Although i admit i am writing one, yours will always be the best. Hands down. lol. Congrads on finishing. Loved it. Be proud of yourself. You completed it and the whole thing was fantastic.

Congrads. (Y).
StarAngel148 chapter 30 . 6/11/2008
Aww! Cute ending. What happened to Ivy was funny, Ethan/Theresa's goodbye was perfect and I think you should write a sequel.
kk1999 chapter 30 . 6/11/2008
Loved the ending. So nice to see Ivy get hers
missyme89 chapter 29 . 6/9/2008
awesome:) can't wait to read more:)
Emerald0319 chapter 29 . 6/9/2008
I didn't see that coming. Great story so far. I really hoped that Theresa and Fox would be together. Hurry and update soon.