Reviews for To Serve And Protect
i'm walking on sunshine chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
please update soon
LadyofHuntingandHobbits chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
Aaahh! I love this story SO much! Please update, I cant wait to find out what happens next!
Rachel K chapter 30 . 2/19/2011
I really hope you'll continue with this story! I absolutely ADORE it, just so you know :)
luvmyangelofmusic chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
i am really confused.

i thought allan died in the prequel?

please expain.
ollyrin chapter 30 . 12/31/2009
i know you havent updated in forever but i just wanted to subscribe incase you ever did. anyways i think your story is really great and i cant wait to see if you ever finish it x
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Btw Will Scarlett, Djaq'd husband thing is the one who fights with two axes not Allan, anyways love it!

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :)
Miss.Hood chapter 30 . 6/29/2009
This is very good! I hope that Djaq and Will can have a baby soon. You know, they should have twins! Or triplets! But hey that's just a suggestion. Your writing is very well rounded and I noticed in one of your comments that you weren't sure what the point to this story, but hey! There doesn't have to be a point to all stories. As long as you have fun writing, that's all that matters.
DestinChild chapter 30 . 5/24/2009
Oh I know its been a while but please continue your story. It is brilliant and I wan to se everyone married off with kids and happily living where they belong.
elven-storyteller chapter 30 . 5/8/2009
A very good story. I hope everything workds out for Djaq and Will, the Sheriff's stab probable did a lot of damage.
bkwrm chapter 30 . 3/13/2009
I just read both stories in two days! I hope that you plan on continuing soon. I really, really want Djaq and Will to have a baby.
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 30 . 1/26/2009
Are you not updating this story? It's really good and so was the previous one. Please consider updating.
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 30 . 10/17/2008
It's been forever please please please post an update this is one of the best stories iv ever read on fanfic and I wan't to no wats gonna happen next.
islay12 chapter 30 . 8/29/2008
LUKE/LUCKY!
islay12 chapter 18 . 8/29/2008
alright i havn't revived so far in my reading but i really do love thes little series. Chole struck me as an odd name for Marian and Robin's little girl i would have thought Sunzanna or something anyways. I just had to review now because I LOVE sweeny todd and yes it was quite approperiate.

This is a very good story and quite well written. Djaq, Will and Robin and everyone else are in charater and your plot is thick like pea soup and that is good!
be93 chapter 30 . 7/17/2008
as always a brilliant chpater

marian is pregannt...i guessed as much!

poor djaq...will is the perfect guy...wish there was more in the world like him! please let them have a child...

wonder what a second child will be like...o boy/girl?

as always can't wait for the next chapter!

be xx