Reviews for To Serve And Protect
Emmerys chapter 30 . 1/29
you cant end there! Keep going, pretty please!
i'm walking on sunshine chapter 30 . 1/10/2013
please update soon
LadyofHuntingandHobbits chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
Aaahh! I love this story SO much! Please update, I cant wait to find out what happens next!
Rachel K chapter 30 . 2/19/2011
I really hope you'll continue with this story! I absolutely ADORE it, just so you know :)
luvmyangelofmusic chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
i am really confused.

i thought allan died in the prequel?

please expain.
ollyrin chapter 30 . 12/31/2009
i know you havent updated in forever but i just wanted to subscribe incase you ever did. anyways i think your story is really great and i cant wait to see if you ever finish it x
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Btw Will Scarlett, Djaq'd husband thing is the one who fights with two axes not Allan, anyways love it!

AlLeYwAyQuEeN :)
Miss.Hood chapter 30 . 6/29/2009
This is very good! I hope that Djaq and Will can have a baby soon. You know, they should have twins! Or triplets! But hey that's just a suggestion. Your writing is very well rounded and I noticed in one of your comments that you weren't sure what the point to this story, but hey! There doesn't have to be a point to all stories. As long as you have fun writing, that's all that matters.
DestinChild chapter 30 . 5/24/2009
Oh I know its been a while but please continue your story. It is brilliant and I wan to se everyone married off with kids and happily living where they belong.
elven-storyteller chapter 30 . 5/8/2009
A very good story. I hope everything workds out for Djaq and Will, the Sheriff's stab probable did a lot of damage.
bkwrm chapter 30 . 3/13/2009
I just read both stories in two days! I hope that you plan on continuing soon. I really, really want Djaq and Will to have a baby.
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 30 . 1/26/2009
Are you not updating this story? It's really good and so was the previous one. Please consider updating.
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 30 . 10/17/2008
It's been forever please please please post an update this is one of the best stories iv ever read on fanfic and I wan't to no wats gonna happen next.
islay12 chapter 30 . 8/29/2008
LUKE/LUCKY!
islay12 chapter 18 . 8/29/2008
alright i havn't revived so far in my reading but i really do love thes little series. Chole struck me as an odd name for Marian and Robin's little girl i would have thought Sunzanna or something anyways. I just had to review now because I LOVE sweeny todd and yes it was quite approperiate.

This is a very good story and quite well written. Djaq, Will and Robin and everyone else are in charater and your plot is thick like pea soup and that is good!