Reviews for Reciprocity
Eilowyn2 chapter 1 . 5/22
Wow. Blast from the past nostalgia bomb. Passions was my soap, Buffy was my show, and my mom finally understood me when she learned Spike watched Passions. It's funny how re-watching something as an adult makes you realize how naive you were in your opinions as a child. I shipped Teresa and Ethan, but now I know Ethan is a douchebag with no balls. And the actress who played Teresa married the actor who played Fox, and then he went on to play Oliver Queen on Smallville, which was cool.
Lo-FitzKid chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
that was a wonderful story! That would've been a GREAT way for the show to introduce Fox to the canvas, and for the Gwethan wedding reception to go...Receprocity indeed!...You really captured the flirtatious, mischevious demeanor that Fox has...he and Theresa always had that great repoire

I also love how even though Theresa was vindicated, she didn't go running back to Ethan...She decided to give up the childish fantasies and see Ethan for the man-child he is-and move on with a real man in Fox...that angle of maturity is wonderful to see in Theresa...I LOVE Ethan having to hear Therox in the throes of passion...Great story!
mybabyFox chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh, that's so good!

Loved it!

Now, that's the way it should have been...

Fantastic story!
TwilightLove21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Loved it! I'm glad to see a new Therox fanfic! :)