Reviews for BAKA cupid
hama431 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Is there a sequel
I love the story
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This fanfic... Is pure genius. I could NOT stop laughing once Gaara fell in love with Akamaru! Tenten falling in love with her own reflection oh my goodness I choked on my saliva since I was laughing so hard!
Sasuke you sneaky bastard ;) since this is a Sasusaku fic I pretty much figured he didn't get hit haha but its still so cute! Loved it mucho XD *faves*
debs o.0 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
that was so cute :3

could it be it was specialA? i remember a chapter in which a similiar thing happened with the love potion (except it doesnt exist ;) )
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
*squeals* Hooray for natural love! (love without theose crazy love arrows!) Hooray for SasuSaku, and lolololol to Naruto's pranks and results!
Banana Matriarch chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
im not one for humor fanfics,

But THIS WAS A TOTAL CRACK UP!

I loved TenTen and Lee's onesi totaly LMAO'ed

Favs definetly
Lerysakon chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hahahahaha... oh my gosh... I think I busted my gut from laughing. Anyway, this is a really cute and very funny fic. I laughed especially hard when Tenten fell in love with herself. Oh and also when Naruto epically failed at making Chouji fall in love with his BBQ stick. I like your plot.

I sort of figured that he wasn't under the spell from the beginning. I dunno... I just had a feeling but that didn't stop me from enjoying this fic. Keep it up!
L chick chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Tenten is hilarious! Falling in love with herself! Ha! Oh man I nearly peed myself!
Summer of the Solstice chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i loved it! so funny and so sweet! great plot! love the akamaru and gaara humor! lol. keep writing!
TobiIsAGoodBoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
The folowups sound interesting...
Bunny chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
My god I love your story! It is the best story I've read all week!
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw That was really REALLY EXTREMELY BEATIFUL AND CUT AND AWESOME AND... MILLIONS OF COMLPIMENTS LOL

i loved it so much

I knew he wasn't hit by an arrow (i just did hehe) i think when he thought 'she is cute when she's nervous' or before that slightly but not right away.i think after she ran away from him and they were sitting on the bench *shurgging* _

That was so awesome and sweet (although the Lee/Gai part grossed me out LOL) *thumps up* all in all IT WAS PERFECT

F.A.V
Unices chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I would like to see that, although some chapys I may not read(the Yoai and incest pairings scared me)
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awesome! :D YAYZ CRACK! :D
Bleeding Prose chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
lol

WOW. I was not expecting that... I thought Sasuke lied and said that so he could kiss Sakura... lol

But the part with Rock Lee was HILARIOUS! I couldn't breathe from the laughter...
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/2/2009