Reviews for Choice is a Misconception
FightsWithBears chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
FightsWithBears chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Alex Rider's Band of Deadly Dads is at it again.
skendo chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I love the bit about the house at the end :) Brilliant you SHOULD be proud :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Oh. My. Goodness. This story. WAS AMAZING! AND EPIC AND BRILLIANT AND THE ENDING WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT! Your an absolutely terrific storyteller and oh so creative and I thouroughly enjoyed reading this story! You have a gift wonderful fanfic writer, keep on writing wonderfulness for us to read to satisfy our fangirling / fanboying needs ;D haha and thanks so much for actually taking the time to complete this story, again, it was EPIC 33333 I look forward to seeing more from you :)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
I like the story, poor Alex can never seem to get away from scorpia. MI6 relocating to another location is not likely, because they're not supposed to know where it is. They would never attack there because of the amount of agents and securuty.

The way you're describing the safe house is quite annoying. Safe houses, which is what it is supposed to be, not a randomn house at the other side of town, aren't supposed to be filled with dust and rodents and insects and whatnot. If they were in real danger, they would get their own guards and they wouldn't be allowed to walk around freely. They stock up on food and stuff before anyone moves in. The water being brown and the electricity going out is ridiculous.

I'm sorry about the rant, but it was seriously bothering me.
greenwings33 chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
XD You just cracked me up!
I'm so happy Harley's alive!
I was so worried *lets out a relieved breath*
Colette Hyuga chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Wow i absolutely loved it. Good ending.
PlatinumOwl chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
Love.
Absolute, irreversible love.
Samax chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Hey, another great chapter, I'm meant to be unpacking at our new house but instead I got caught up in your story. It is just SOOO GOOD. Only gripe is that you say that when alex is taken away from captain that his arms are bound behind his back which is why he falls on his side, but then when he gets pushed into the chair in Rothman Junior's office, you wrote that he grips the sides of the chair, meaning his hands are no longer tied behind his back. Just a continuity thing, nothing major. Keep up the great work
Samax chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Absolutely Brilliant, I w as laughing my head off during the scene where wolf grabbed alex and tickled him. I loved it. Really made me smile, awesome work and less typos then usual. Thanks again for brightening my day.
Samax chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Hey again it was a great chapter especially the cub and eagle parts. only constructive criticism is that eatable should be edible when Alex is trying to find food in the cupboard. Other then that it's a great story and I can't wait to read more.
Samax chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Hey, great story just a few pointers in your grammar, were should be we're, symphony should be sympathy when alex first walks into his room. there is a little confusion between the words "there" and "their." I look forward to reading more. thanks again your stories are great
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
I keep wondering if you're ever going to mention the bullet wound, but it might be in the next chapter, so I'm going to keep reading! Love this!
GreenDrkness chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
i like how you ended this story without too much emotional problem
all in all i loved this story.
unknown chapter 15 . 9/23/2012